Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you had a birth complication you're a subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I mean think about it you weren't supposed to survive it therefore you're inferior in the eyes of nature

I am a C-sectioncel :feelsbadman:

My birth defect is that I was born ugly

Last edited:
C-section AND premature-birthcel here.
I probably wanted to flee the estrogen overload in the womb of my mother.
3 hits against normal development already before birth and I and I haven't started talking about genetics.

I consider my birth to be a birth complication

Same bro we didnt get healthy gut bacteria our mothers had.healthy gut bacteria is connected with mental well being

Last edited:
Same. bro we didnt get healthy gut bacteria. more gut bacteria you have more sense of well being and positive mood.
I don’t wanna even read that tbh. C section too
I already got depressed as fuck when I realised only being breastfed for 3 months killed me

Same. bro we didnt get healthy gut bacteria. more gut bacteria you have more sense of well being and positive mood.
Doesn't surprise me tbh of course we're gonna be fucked up. We literally were not meant to be born. My little brother is going to be taller than me soon :feelsree:

I don’t wanna even read that tbh. C section too
I already got depressed as fuck when I realised only being breastfed for 3 months killed me
Bro why did you get breastfed for 3 months and what did you experience as a result of that? ı was breastfeed until ı was 4

Bro why did you get breastfed for 3 months and what did you experience as a result of that? ı was breastfeed until ı was 4
dude kill me
I have allergies weak immune system and autoimmune disease.

dude kill me
I have allergies weak immune system and autoimmune disease.
Bro thats so bad ı wouldnt want that on my worst enemy. because ı was brestfed for so long ı have no allergies whatsoever and ı also have a very strong immune system ı rarely catch colds and when ı do catch them ı usually get better in 2-3 days. bro why didnt your mother brestfeed you was it because he didnt know the benefits and importance of brestfeeding or was it because he didnt have milk or something else

Bro thats so bad ı wouldnt want that on my worst enemy. because ı was brestfed for so long ı have no allergies whatsoever and ı also have a very strong immune system ı rarely catch colds and when ı do catch them ı usually get better in 2-3 days. bro why didnt your mother brestfeed you was it because he didnt know the benefits and importance of brestfeeding or was it because he didnt have milk or something else
Parents were not as good in a financial situation mum had to work and the rest is history.

I don't even wanna know at this point

I got pretty sick in my young teen years from autoimmune shit (I reckon it directly caused my inceldom) and I fell into a depressed state when earlier this year I found out that breastfeeding supplies the baby with immune support as they grow and my supply was cut at 3 months.

I wanna kms.

i was never breast fed.
İf you werent brestfed it means your mom didnt love you
I got pretty sick in my young teen years from autoimmune shit (I reckon it directly caused my inceldom) and I fell into a depressed state when earlier this year I found out that breastfeeding supplies the baby with immune support as they grow and my supply was cut at 3 months.

I wanna kms.
And on top of all this youre a curry. your life must be like hell man. whats stopping you from ending it?

Last edited:
My mother is a subhuman, and my womb environment was absolutely horrible. Premature and c-section, never breastfed. I have asymmetries in my skull likely because I didn't move around enough in the womb.

3 hits against normal development already before birth and I and I haven't started talking about genetics.
I am a C-section and prematurecel, not to mention the garbage genetics as well :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

A lot of people here were born Caesarean section.
If I'm this ugly from vaginal birth, I can't even imagine the depth of subhumanity if I was born of a C-section.

I had breathing issues due to my birth complication as a child from age 0 to age 9, the age at which I had an operation for it. You're right, and I personally think it's the reason I'm ugly and incel.
My brother is a chadlite and always has been. I look ugly as fuck.

Over if you're c-section baby, you didn't even enter your mom's vagina jfl

Fuck nature. My mom was just an idiot(typical foid).

I actually was a 7-months baby. Fucking 2 months ahead of the usual time in humans. My mom had me at 34 yo and now I have to deal with the consequences of her selfishness.

I was born premature, with clubfeet and I got yellow fever as a newborn...
Seems like the earth really didn't want me. :feelsrope:

I was born premature too

i think @Mainländer was fed some kind of animal milk lol
I was only breastfed for like two months and then given something of the kind. Formula, don't know exactly. But why do you say it?

I was only breastfed for like two months and then given something of the kind. Formula, don't know exactly. But why do you say it?
i thought it was you that said they were fed animal milk? just small talk. if only i was breast fed maybe i wouldnt have turned out so bad.

Likely a sign of our mothers’ poor genes. My moms blood pressure shot so high during childbirth that the doctors were amazed she didn’t suffer a stroke.

Yep it’s over for pectuscels like me.

I was born normally tbh. Didn’t really change anything for me though.

i was never breast fed.
Brutal sorry to hear that. I was breastfed for only like 7 months then mom stopped breastfeeding me cause I got too excited and bite mom's nipple till it bled

I was born without any complications and I weight more than the average baby, still incel :(

was born normally