Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a 14 year old daughter who would you rather her date...

Who would you rather your 14 year old daughter date?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
First option: 5 chad-lites and tyrone-lites who are 15-17 years old. They will only pump and dump her.

Second option: (if it were legal) One 30 year old sub5 with a stable job and kind personality. He won't cheat and he'll be a good provider to her.

Only dick she is getting is mine

I would sell her on the street, get some money and some use out of the bitch.

Last edited:
30 is too old.

Even if an incel ascends and gets a daughter, remember "she's not your daughter." I'll never date/marry a fooid and raise it's child.

Why would I want my daughter to get dicked by those I envied the most when I was their age? Ultimate cuckery

First option: 5 chad-lites and tyrone-lites who are 15-17 years old. They will only pump and dump her.

Second option: (if it were legal) One 30 year old sub5 with a stable job and kind personality. He won't cheat and he'll be a good provider to her.
C'mon this is basically baiting.
You're setting this up for 30 year old to be the better option but both suck pretty hard.
Imagine you being 35 with a daughter that is 15 and this 30-year-old guy wants to date her.

This question is like: Would you rather eat your dick or cut off your arm. Neither, retarded poll.

I would prefer that she gets a looksmatched boyfriend.

is this shit acceptableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only dick she is getting is mine
This tbh.
Seriously, having a daughter is such a pain in the ass, you spend around 16 years raising your little girl,teaching her to be kind, educating her, overall wishing for her to have a nice life only to have it all thrown away once puberty hits and she starts getting ravaged by a bunch of chads...

I will build a basement in my house for her.

I'd prefer to have grandchildren of high genetic quality, so the Chads, but only the upper class/rich ones.

C'mon this is basically baiting.
You're setting this up for 30 year old to be the better option but both suck pretty hard.
Imagine you being 35 with a daughter that is 15 and this 30-year-old guy wants to date her.
I wouldn't care as long as he's a good guy. I'd be way more pissed if she was pumped and dumped by 17 year old chads.
I'd prefer to have grandchildren of high genetic quality, so the Chads, but only the upper class/rich ones.
They'll just pump and dump your daughter, chads don't have kids with the girls they fuck with.

I wouldn't care as long as he's a good guy. I'd be way more pissed if she was pumped and dumped by 17 year old chads.
Like I said both options are bad in my eyes. With the chads at least she won't get bullied for going out with a guy that could be her dad. Also, why does the number have to be so high? Every 15-year old I know is either a virgin or had sex with 1-3 guys tops.

Like I said both options are bad in my eyes. With the chads at least she won't get bullied for going out with a guy that could be her dad. Also, why does the number have to be so high? Every 15-year old I know is either a virgin or had sex with 1-3 guys tops.
No one will bully her, if anything the guy will be the one getting shit from jealous cucks and old saggie titted rosties. Most 15 year olds are on dating apps and already thoroughly whored out. By 16 and 17 they are even worse.

No one will bully her, if anything the guy will be the one getting shit from jealous cucks and old saggie titted rosties. Most 15 year olds are on dating apps and already thoroughly whored out. By 16 and 17 they are even worse.
Your perception of woman is misinformed at best.
Idk how things are going in the US but in Austria only few girls have sex and the ones that do live in big cities where it's easy to find a guy she doesn't know to hook up.I live in the biggest city and girls protect their virginity like it's actually worth something.

Your perception of woman is misinformed at best.
Idk how things are going in the US but in Austria only few girls have sex and the ones that do live in big cities where it's easy to find a guy she doesn't know to hook up.I live in the biggest city and girls protect their virginity like it's actually worth something.
I'm from the US, maybe the sluts here are more degenerate because they don't value their virginities at all.

I'm from the US, maybe the sluts here are more degenerate because they don't value their virginities at all.
In big cities it's easy just to see all the sluts and ignore all the decent girls that aren't out partying since there are literally millions of people in those cities.

In big cities it's easy just to see all the sluts and ignore all the decent girls that aren't out partying since there are literally millions of people in those cities.
The rules for city sluts should be different than the rules for good country girls with values.

Option C use a gun and bury the body.
If she wants to get pumped and dumped then there is no way in hell I'm going to raise her baby after I wasted 18 years raising her.

The rules for city sluts should be different than the rules for good country girls with values.

Buddy that's some real big cope.
My dad's a texan and he'll tell you that country women are some of the biggest sluts ever as out there everybody knows everybody and there's nothing to do in the country but fuck and get on drugs. It's just in the country everybody knows to keep quiet about it.

My dad's a texan and he'll tell you that country women are some of the biggest sluts ever as out there everybody knows everybody and there's nothing to do in the country but fuck and get on drugs. It's just in the country everybody knows to keep quiet about it.
That's what I thought too. Country girls are probably even easier to fuck than city sluts. The guy I was replying to was coping.

Well sucks to be Texan I guess (not like it surprises me) but in Austria people live in Villages.(Mostly)
Everyone knows everyone and nobody keeps anything quiet since it's not how Austrians deal with things.
Also good luck getting drugs in Austria because it's almost impossible except if you live in a big city,