Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you guys ever think mentalcel is not a thing

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200102 064417 Discord

Got blocked after that

Jfl at orbiting discord whores

Huh what happened I don't understand

Not only is this a beyond fucking retarded post, waste of oxygen, you just yourself as the low tier normie trash who uses discord and orbits whores there. God damn, some greycels I just wonder how the fuck they managed to make an account.

Not only is this a beyond fucking retarded post, waste of oxygen, you just yourself as the low tier normie trash who uses discord and orbits whores there. God damn, some greycels I just wonder how the fuck they managed to make an account.
I bet u lifemog me

can we get a little more context? what was she referring to

i dont get it

Context: egirl blocked me cus of my personality.
Been trying to egirlmaxx since looks dont play a big part in long distance shit but not only do i have worst looks on the planet but worst personality mental state and dick, over for me

How do I find a girl on Discord who isn't actually a man?

How do I find a girl on Discord who isn't actually a man?
I just check all their related info like twitter league account etc. Another easy way is offering to play some games on voice and confirm that way

Cope my aspergers Chadfish on tinder gets numbers and nudes without even asking.

Cope my aspergers Chadfish on tinder gets numbers and nudes without even asking.
I dont rly care to try that since they like chad and not me. I want them to like me.

Unless you are an ultimate autist, mentalcel doesnt exist

Unless you are an ultimate autist, mentalcel doesnt exist
I dont even have autism yet ive been told that ill never find a gf by girls who knew me. Idk how much it was face and how much me being totally retarded

its the foids fault for all being so judgemental and cruel these days, i doubt u actually said something that fucked up

I'm perfectly willing to admit I'm an incel because of my personality.

Now, can I have the right to fuck whores, then ?

its the foids fault for all being so judgemental and cruel these days, i doubt u actually said something that fucked up
Idk how much i can say without bragging but ill just say i showed a lot of bipolar signals

OP is an orbiter cuck. :banhammer:

I spend like 16h a day there, my past 24h were my laying in bed and switching between discord and incels.co
See u in a year when i got 10k messages and still rotting here

I only spend a couple hours here, or maybe the entire night till i pass out, plebbit and 4cuck are too soyfilled to browse anymore