Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you guys could go back to school what would you have done differently

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★
For me I would have tried to be more of low inhibition n3__'$_ I would beaten up mu bullies talk shit to the teachers who tried to bully not let depression get to me
And would have actually treat foid horribully instead of trying to get close to them and endureing there abuse and bullying
What about you ?

Nothing. It was over in those years because I looked far worse back then than I do now

drop out, getting a diploma meant nothing either way

At least you got better. It was the other way around for me.
I'm very glad I improved some, cause getting worse would be horrible. Still though, I can't get anywhere with women. I'm no chad obviously, and my mind is so fucked from the subhuman treatment I got in middle school when my looks were bad

I'm very glad I improved some, cause getting worse would be horrible. Still though, I can't get anywhere with women. I'm no chad obviously, and my mind is so fucked from the subhuman treatment I got in middle school when my looks were bad
People getting better with puberty and I got uglier and started balding :woke: . I was a fine looking kid until 15!

idk can't think of anything

school was boring af