Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you got the vaxx you are a giga retard

M

magyl

Greycel
1d 17h 41m
HumbleandWise said:
yeah its so sad actually. waiting for some 'event' to happen. Broooo civil war 2016 if trump gets in 100%, broooo South Africa is about to have a racial genocide... brooo Isis is gna keep expanding and become a real threat broooo brooo this china virus is LITERALLY the plague, expect population cull of 90% and anarchy brooo civil war DEFINITELY if Biden gets in... broo the vaccine is going to turn people into slaves just watch blah blah fucking blah STFU. SPOILER ALERT: nothing interesting is going to happen. you are just gna slowly rot away.
Broo, the world's gonna end in 10 years if we don't end the oil industry, crash the economy and start eating bugs and live in a pod. Sounds familiar?
You need to drink less soy

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
Wizard32 said:
In fairness, I think only China is doing the anal swabs (and even then I think it was just to humiliate US diplomats, they prob use nasal swabs for their own)

also as one who's had a prostate exam (foid doc) I don't agree with the proposal that consenting to having your anus penetrated for reasons of medical analysis should imply that a man is homosexual. My motive in doing so was actually to get paid to take experimental test-boosting meds for low-test men but I got rejected because my test was too high :( Should have drank more soy and I could've upgraded my computer years earlier.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
36d 17h 19m
Take the vaccine

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
127d 13h 3m
P

portugalcel

Banned
-
19h 0m
I got my vax and nothing happened.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 10h 2m
portugalcel said:
I got my vax and nothing happened.
Of course you did, typical med cuck normie. Let me know what the long term effects are - OH WAIT - you can't possibly know because clinical trials won't be finished until early 2023 :feelskek:

Read the title again

Last edited:
Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★
81d 5h 54m

Dumb as fuck if you willingly took your population control shot :lul::feelskek:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
139d 16h 12m
Rotter said:
Yeah, after billions of people were vaccinated, let's see if they're dangerous now :feelsclown:

Just put mysterious new RNA-changing shit no one knows about the long term effects in your body because of a disease with a 99.9% survival without sequels rate, bro.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8