Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you got the vaxx you are a giga retard

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
84d 42m
I ain’t getting vaccinated unless we all get a next gen console it makes sense to me for some reason if you’re going to get a vaccine at least demand for some shit your life has never been like a normie or chad so why try to jump to be like them by getting the vaccine for acceptance

E

EasternEuNeckCell98

Russian blyad with vodka
2d 15h 13m
Rotter said:
If you took the jab you are a giga retard
I had my doubts anyways:feelsmage:
But yeah I was forced:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:
Fakecels everywhere, just wait until night when the antivaxxers will keep spamming threads about "MUUUUHHH SAD LIFE, I WANT TO DIE", but then go crazy about getting the vax thinking some crazy shit will happen in the future, believing in some sort of flat earth level of a conspiracy theory copypasta made somewhere on 4chan by a troll :feelshaha:
I dont even doubt that some of the schizos here thinks about the chances of some sort of zombie apocalypse happening :feelshaha:
t. 2021 greycel

95% of the users who joined this forum after mid 2019 are retards

you'll probably be banned in a month or two :feelsjuice:

lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
6d 15h 14m
Azaylias said:
t. 2021 greycel

Sure, just remember your parents to record when you get intubated and post here, would be fun to see you dying.
No problem if i get banned in a couple of days, i got plenty of copes that i can go back with it, shit starting to get boring anyway :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:
Sure, just remember your parents to record when you get intubated and post here if you survive
I had covid in April last year bud :feelskek:

I was sick in bed for about 6 days, then made a full recovery

Go back to reddit, weird IT tranny. Why even waste your time infiltrating an incel forum? And you "people" call us losers :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
based_meme said:
Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo
FDA already knew the dangers of these things but pushed them through anyway even though there are already safe and effective cheap generics to help immunocompromised people, so the EUA never should have happened.

lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
6d 15h 14m
Azaylias said:
I had covid in April last year bud :feelskek:

Go back to reddit, weird IT tranny. Why even waste your time infiltrating an incel forum? And you "people" call us losers :feelsjuice:
Keep projecting schizo, its just a matter of time until you start to think that you are a woman, then "BOOM", one more number to the suicide statistics :feelshaha:

Bourbon

Bourbon

Belarus chad
46d 2h 23m
HumbleandWise said:
for a bunch of incels you guys seem rly concerned about dying. death is a mercy.
yeah but paralysis isn't
Laskah said:
In the country where I live you're basically fucked if you don't get the vaccine. You have no access to go into a restaurant or any other shops (except grocery stores) except you get a test which you have to pay every time. With the vaccine, life gets easier. That's the only point why I get the vaccine and not because I'm afraid of the virus.
normalfag vibes

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
RoastieBeef said:
You're such a clown. I already dunked your head in the toilet bowl on this:

Proof of complete fuckery with these "unvaccinated" statistics.

The deathjab doesn't even protect you from getting the coof, if you get the coof it exponentially increases chances to get all kinds of bullshit like blood clots, and doesn't stop you from spreading the coof.

They are completely worthless, and even if they weren't, there are cheap generics that are already proven safe that are as effective as the deathjab is purported to be THEREFORE no reason to take the jab anyway.

//

There's no reason to worry! We'll simply change the definition of "vaccinated" EG "only two shots" is now unvaccinated so now every patient is "unvaccinated"!

"Genius!"

Go drown yourself with "horse life-sustaining liquid" (water) shill.

Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:
Keep projecting schizo, its just a matter of time until you start to think that you are a woman, then "BOOM", one more number to the suicide statistics :feelshaha:

View attachment 491902
????????

Where the fuck did that come from? :lul: Are you sure you're not the schizo? you're so fixated on the idea of "projecting", then you start brining up how it's just a matter of time until "You start to think you are a woman"

I'm sorry sir, but not only are you an IT tranny, you yourself are schizophrenic :cool:

you should probably just end your misery now

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Azaylias said:
????????

Where the fuck did that come from? :lul: Are you sure you're not the schizo? you're so fixated on the idea of "projecting", then you start brining up how it's just a matter of time until "You start to think you are a woman"

I'm sorry sir, but not only are you an IT tranny, you yourself are schizophrenic :cool:

I love how he pre-emptively calls people skeptical of the lying press, government, and big pharma "trannies" meanwhile trannies and reddit soycucks are the ones that make the same talking points as he does.

What a dumb faggot.

Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
Uggo Mongo said:
I love how he pre-emptively calls people skeptical of the lying press, government, and big pharma "trannies" meanwhile trannies and reddit soycucks are the ones that make the same talking points as he does.

What a dumb faggot.
The wonders of reddit brainrot
lord said:
didnt read, just seethe and dilate tranny :shhh:
keep projecting, tranny :lul:

I'm gonna laugh when your parents find your body and breathe a sigh of relief

they'll use your real name on your gravestone

lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
6d 15h 14m
Azaylias said:
????????

Uggo Mongo said:

What a dumb faggot.
Got another antivaxx tranny mad, there is two for now, i bet this one will die from covid :feelshaha:
Azaylias said:
The wonders of reddit brainrot

keep projecting, tranny :lul:

I'm gonna laugh when your parents find your body and breathe a sigh of relief

they'll use your real name on your gravestone

View attachment 491909
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel alt ?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
lord said:

Got another antivaxx tranny mad, there is two for now, i bet this one will die from covid :feelshaha:
Major projection from looksmax retard lord @lord

you're the one sticking mystery chemical concoctions in your arm and getting anal swabbed, homo

Doctors are telling me that you are a woman now. Better get chemically castrated if you want to fly, tranny.

I have a more than 99.99% chance to survive COVID and probably already had it and didn't even know it, retard.

Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:

ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel alt ?
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel

I'm your alt

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
Azaylias said:
t. 2021 greycel

lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
6d 15h 14m

Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo Azaylias @Azaylias
Keep coping thinking that the jews have enough power to create vaxx and kill all the people, you guys cant get enough of harassing them based on stupid conspiracy theories, they are innocent until prove guilty, STOP THE BULLSHIT!
Uggo Mongo said:
This image just prove my point.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
343d 15h 29m
Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:
View attachment 491917
Keep coping thinking that the jews have enough power to create vaxx and kill all the people, you guys cant get enough of harassing them based on stupid conspiracy theories, they are innocent until prove guilty, STOP THE BULLSHIT!

t.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 6h 59m
i get that but there is nothing i can do, I won't starve to death and not keep going to college just to not be a "normie" and be "based".

I'll have to get it soon.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
lord said:
View attachment 491917

Biden's secretary of health is a mentally ill jewish tranny that wants to make "transphobia" a mental illness.

Dr. Fauci's "wife" is a man.

You're the tranny.

proudweeb

proudweeb

Allied Mastercomputer
★★★★★
36d 5h 11m
The mRNA altered human beings are susceptible to electromagnetic waves tightening up the bodies. Soon serious consequence of the tightened bodies will be felt, the flow of blood to the organs to the head. Gene altered human beings will also lost the ability of the blood to self regulate from thin to thick and vice versa.

There are technologies not commonly known yet but they exists intentionally made such as laboratory chemically made invisible clouds floating about in the environment that able to enter homes being inhaled, ingested by the occupants. Also being accumulated to create showers of harmful chemicals inside the target's homes while people are having their meals, while sleeping a 24/7 operation.. They created laboratory chemically made invisible bugs that pierce (another way to inject people). What percentage of those people who become ill are due to these invisible creations?

People do not realize there are many ways and means to intentionally make people ill and have diseases covertly done when people are out and about even inside their own homes.

lord

lord

Certified Lover Boy
★★★★
6d 15h 14m
Azaylias @Azaylias Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo
I just realized that i have 2 days online here, i will fap right now in celebration! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Good night trannies, just send a message to your black bull Jamal and say that the cops are on him, he was stoling another grocery store to buy some hormones for his two "girls".

Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
lord said:
I just realized that i have 2 days online here, i will fap right now in celebration! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Good night trannies, just send a message to your black bull Jamal and say that the cops are on him, he was stoling another grocery store to buy some hormones for his two "girls".
keep projecting, tranny :feelsjuice:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
238d 2h 6m
proudweeb said:
The mRNA altered human beings are susceptible to electromagnetic waves tightening up the bodies. Soon serious consequence of the tightened bodies will be felt, the flow of blood to the organs to the head. Gene altered human beings will also lost the ability of the blood to self regulate from thin to thick and vice versa.

There are technologies not commonly known yet but they exists intentionally made such as laboratory chemically made invisible clouds floating about in the environment that able to enter homes being inhaled, ingested by the occupants. Also being accumulated to create showers of harmful chemicals inside the target's homes while people are having their meals, while sleeping a 24/7 operation.. They created laboratory chemically made invisible bugs that pierce (another way to inject people). What percentage of those people who become ill are due to these invisible creations?

People do not realize there are many ways and means to intentionally make people ill and have diseases covertly done when people are out and about even inside their own homes.
:feelswhat:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
lord said:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 10h 51m
Rotter said:
The government basically forcing you to get it (suspect much?)
I never seen anything like this, especially over a weak virus that's probably the flu. If you can't sense something fishy is going on you're giga low iq.

andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★★
20d 20h 14m
I had to get it or else I'd get fucking fired. And many other places are doing this shit too

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
20d 1h 14m
I
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Here's the thing though. The fight is already fought. And the globohomo won. By now some 85% of the eligible population has willingly given themselves the injections. The unvaxxed are now a minority. And when the majority power is in the wrong hands, boy, you *don't* want to be a minority.

(For the same reason it is crucial that Whites remain a majority in the West. Once they become a minority, get ready for genocide.)

At some point, you're gonna get fired for refusing the jabs. You're gonna get denied at every restaurant, every museum, every facility. Hell, you might just get lynched at some point. Is that worth the fight? Is sticking up to my morality worth dying for? For what? In this depraved world? It's not like anyone will positively remember the fight I fight. There is no point. I might as well cave tbh.
I will fight even if im not remembered
lord said:
Sure, just remember your parents to record when you get intubated and post here, would be fun to see you dying.
No problem if i get banned in a couple of days, i got plenty of copes that i can go back with it, shit starting to get boring anyway :feelscomfy:
Why do u want me to get the jew jab

Last edited:
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 10h 2m
andinocel said:
I had to get it or else I'd get fucking fired. And many other places are doing this shit too
Just get a blood clot to keep waging theory :feelskek::feelskek:
Robtical said:
I never seen anything like this, especially over a weak virus that's probably the flu. If you can't sense something fishy is going on you're giga low iq.
high iq response

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
37d 1h 27m
Escthectrler said:
will fight even if im not remembered
Based. I admire your preseverance. :smonk:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 7h 28m
Azaylias said:
t. 2021 greycel

Over for me:feelsrope:

Azaylias

Azaylias

★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
Notorious Inkler said:
Over for me:feelsrope:
Whether or not you're the 5% remains to be seen :feelshmm:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 7h 28m
Azaylias said:
Whether or not you're the 5% remains to be seen :feelshmm:
Two scoops

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
366d 13h 52m
PPEcel said:
JFL at these retards

i got my vaxx

nothing happened
ooga booga

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 27m
lord said:
He is lucky that is a neet, but one day he will go outside to buy tendies and a tranny will sneeze near him and he will be intubated the next few days, the blackpill fried the brain of some guys here
No i will probably just heal in my home or not have any symtpoms at all because i am under 30 and more at risk of being damaged by the kikecine than by Covid. Big retard.
calimero said:
Enjoy the "rebel" neet lifestyle with no chance at a relationship ever and smoking weed all day never leaving your room and probably die early. Yeah you're really a free mind who is woke and doesn't take shit from the government :feelshaha:
You keep confirming that you are just a sheep conforming and obeying to blackmails. I keep training and doing my stuff even without the kikeccine. Also i am planning to move East where this idiocy is not widespread. Ameritards are a lost cause.

Go back believing in SCienCEeeeeee:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Rotter said:
Don't Tell the fucktards here. As soon as you touch their material goods they jump into establishment cock sucking like good little bitches. Ameritards must be purged from earth

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Cybersex is our hope said:
No i will probably just heal in my home or not have any symtpoms at all because i am under 30 and more at risk of being damaged by the kikecine than by Covid. Big retard.

You keep confirming that you are just a sheep conforming and obeying to blackmails. I keep training and doing my stuff even without the kikeccine. Also i am planning to move East where this idiocy is not widespread. Ameritards are a lost cause.

Go back believing in SCienCEeeeeee:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Don't Tell the fucktards here. As soon as you touch their material goods they jump into establishment cock sucking like good little bitches. Ameritards must be purged from earth
At least one and probably both of the people you're arguing with aren't even American. :feelswhat:

Also at least half of Americans don't want this shit that's why they're going to such great lengths to pressure us to take it.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 27m
Uggo Mongo said:
At least one and probably both of the people you're arguing with aren't even American. :feelswhat:

Also at least half of Americans don't want this shit that's why they're going to such great lengths to pressure us to take it.
Sorry man but like 90% of the times when it comes to defending the Atlantic order bs you get white Americans barking for it the loudest JFL

Viskallide

Viskallide

Greycel
3d 3h 31m
There is a shit ton of censorship surrounding the vaccine, no one is informed when they take it. The fact that they cencor so hard tells me they got something to hide. Also if you commit to the vaccine you will have to take all the following shots that comes the next years, you end up with 7+ shots. Also COVID are capable of mutating rapidly and they need to make new vaccines for the new variants to.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 14h 56m
I guess Benny Netanyahu was right when he said covid-19 will be the end of the world. A Jew would know a thing or two about destroying the planet.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 15h 22m
covid is my friend.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 15h 10m
Rotter said:
Major major jfl if you actually believed the (((news))) and got the jab so you could earn your good boy points
tbh the closest I've gotten to considering taking it is when I heard they might make it mandatory to access a gym membership

of course I haven't had one of those in 10+ years but it's like the fact it's being denied to me that makes me want to get it

kind of like I could've taken the firearms safety course for 20+ years but it's only after they banned them for 13 months due to coronavirus that I got pissed off enough and actually invested in myself (passed with 90+ in everything btw)

I'm skeptical I'd make good enough use of a gym membership though, so it's not that big a motive to get jabbed

I really ought to be losing weight and working on my cardio though, as I'm sure there is some danger to this virus which I should try to address by other means.

Would be intersted in some of those non-vax stuff you can take to help boost immune system before/after infection, like what Trump took in September when he got infected prior to the vax being released.

Him getting vaxxed only a couple months after getting over infection never made sense to me, he's not even saying he regrets doing it.

The theory of vax seems sound enough (get spike proteins in you without an active replicating virus, immune system remembers spike proteins, reacts faster when encountering live virus) but I don't know what other weirdness would accompany that which they don't bother explaining to you.

Like for example: just how much spike protein is introduced? It can cause health problems, so could I get lower spike exposure by just getting infected by low-dose coronavirus (ie some floating particle touches my unmasked eye) if my immune system kills it off fast enough?

They don't explain with these RNA gene therapies (instead of introducing the spikes it programs your cells to make them, supposedly just once) just how much spike is produced, or where those tend to go vs getting coronavirus-borne spike proteins through usual mechanisms (ie spikes in my eyeballs vs spikes in my deltoids)

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
157d 18h 24m
HamudiJr said:
I hope you are right
Dying suddenly would be a blessing

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 15h 10m
EasternEuNeckCell98 said:
But yeah I was forced:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
how were you forced EUNC
lord said:
antivaxxers will keep spamming threads about "MUUUUHHH SAD LIFE, I WANT TO DIE",
but then go crazy about getting the vax thinking some crazy shit will happen in the future
Unless you want to call out particular users engaged in suicidal ideation whilst complaining about health problems, please STFU.
Yes when that happens it's a contradiction but it's an annoying deflection for those of us who don't do suicide fantasies having our health concerns minimized with the strawman that we're those people.

lord said:
believing in some sort of flat earth level of a conspiracy theory copypasta made somewhere on 4chan by a troll :feelshaha:
What does flat earth conspiracy have to do with the idea that some things pushed in medicine could have long-term side effects which get minimized or inadequately explored?

lord said:
I dont even doubt that some of the schizos here thinks about the chances of some sort of zombie apocalypse happening :feelshaha:
What you need to understand is that a lot of the principles in TWD make sense without literal "I can survive getting torn in half and having my heart ripped out" magic-tier scifi zombies.

It's about societal collapse and how hard things would be without what we take for granted.

Also just how fucking brutal/dangerous combat can be, especially since zombies are in many cases the easier less dangerous option for a combatant.

It also works as a metaphor for things like drug addiction, mental illness, and even toxic memes (cancel culture, antifa, etc) where seemingly normal/sane people can view you as enemy/prey and the difficulty you would have in confronting that.

If you look in TWD and how hard it is to do shit like kill a literal zombie who resembles what you thought was a fellow good-boy, think how much harder if it's someone who doesn't even look zombie but has othered you as evil and wants to kill you because of some toxic meme like 'incels are misogynists who want to mass-murder women so we need to kill them first'

Hypothetically you defend yourself but in practice a lot of us would have trouble due to inexperience/reaction and you're LARPing if you assume otherwise.
Azaylias said:
so far as you know
I have heard some concerns about 'long covid' side effects that might result after a (relative) recovery, like spike proteins damaging sperm production or lung damage

for the former, I prob wasn't going to impregnate any waifus anyway, but subconsciously my bluepill half probably thought I had a chance so it's still worrying to be denied that for coping w/ dreams of raising family with a wife

i guess in long run it's good to give up on that, but without pipe dreams what will even motive me? I feel dependent on my romantic notions.

- -

Aza on upside, natural immunity will probably work much better than any vaccine because you're not just remembering spike protein but other proteins in the virus.

That would give you better protection against mutation, because if the spike protein warps (like perhaps with this Delta shit) a vax'd person's system wouldn't recognize it, but yours still might because it could recognize other parts besides the spike which hadn't mutated.

For natural immunity to fully fail would require ALL recognized parts to mutate.
Uggo Mongo said:
FDA already knew the dangers of these things but pushed them through anyway even though there are already safe and effective cheap generics to help immunocompromised people, so the EUA never should have happened.
View attachment 491896
re the one on the lower-right, Vaccine-Enhanced Diseases

Aside from this VED I have elsewhere seen this referred to as Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) if I'm correct in thinking these might refer to the same thing.

Or maybe they're diff: I clearly need to brush up on my microbio
Uggo Mongo said:
deathjab doesn't even protect you from getting the coof, if you get the coof it exponentially increases chances to get all kinds of bullshit like blood clots, and doesn't stop you from spreading the coof.
I think they're backing off "stops the spread" to "diminishes the spread".

IE if your body is able to kill off the virus faster then there is less replicated virus per exhaled droplet and a lower viral load to infect others.

Seems like a sensible principle, the question is: to what degree would it reduce that compared to a natural immunity reaction (and virus genocide) and is it worth whatever other side effects that gives you.

Also when you say 'exponentially increases' what sort of numbers are you talking about?

I hadn't heard about clots specifically so far, my major concern was I heard it gave men heart inflammation which is obviously bad news (don't want to die of heart attack like Heather Heyer because of vax inflammation)
Uggo Mongo said:
you're the one sticking mystery chemical concoctions in your arm and getting anal swabbed, homo
In fairness, I think only China is doing the anal swabs (and even then I think it was just to humiliate US diplomats, they prob use nasal swabs for their own)

also as one who's had a prostate exam (foid doc) I don't agree with the proposal that consenting to having your anus penetrated for reasons of medical analysis should imply that a man is homosexual. My motive in doing so was actually to get paid to take experimental test-boosting meds for low-test men but I got rejected because my test was too high :( Should have drank more soy and I could've upgraded my computer years earlier.
lord said:
Keep coping thinking that the jews have enough power to create vaxx and kill all the people
That's arguing a straw man: all serious anti-jewish know that they operate through manipulations of their goyim golems as proxies.

lord said:
you guys cant get enough of harassing them based on stupid conspiracy theories, they are innocent until prove guilty, STOP THE BULLSHIT!

Jews no longer enjoy "benefit of the doubt" or "innocent until proven guilty" to me, tbh.

There's a point at which you show a pattern of such extreme sadism and degeneracy that I will instead give benefit-of-the-doubt to their accusers and make it their burden to prove their individual innocence.
proudweeb said:
The mRNA altered human beings are susceptible to electromagnetic waves tightening up the bodies.
Soon serious consequence of the tightened bodies will be felt, the flow of blood to the organs to the head.
Gene altered human beings will also lost the ability of the blood to self regulate from thin to thick and vice versa.
Any sources to list on this? Would be interested in reading more, with technicalities regarding your theories.
Haven't looked much into EM rad

Last edited:
E

EasternEuNeckCell98

Russian blyad with vodka
2d 15h 13m
Wizard32 said:
how were you forced EUNC
My cucked uni was forced to follow the orders of our cucked education minister who said that anyone unvaccinated isnt allowed in uni:feelsbadman::feelsmage::feelsmage:
So I decided to take the weakest vaccine Sinopharm which is not a dna or rna vaccine :feelsLSD:
Currently coping everyhing will be fine:feelscry:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8