Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you got a loving looksmatch foid today, would you change your view on foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• No, foids are still whores. I got extremely lucky

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • Yes, i would delete my account and not call foids whores again

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Also elab on your vote.

No, because she'd just be an exception to the rule.

Probably not. I’d leave the forum though because I’m not incel, but my views on women would not change.

Probably not. I’d leave the forum though because I’m not incel, but my views on women would not change.

I find this hard to believe even though its the popular opinion. i think most guys here would become bluepilled if a foid shows interest.

No, foids are still whores. I got extremely lucky

the vote says it all no elaboration needed

I find this hard to believe even though its the popular opinion. i think most guys here would become bluepilled if a foid shows interest.
That I’d leave the forum or that most men would go bluepilled? I think they would have to be or change at face value yet they’d just be like the guys on Nearcels or looksmax who have sex lives yet are blackpilled

That I’d leave the forum or that most men would go bluepilled? I think they would have to be or change at face value yet they’d just be like the guys on Nearcels or looksmax who have sex lives yet are blackpilled

Go bluepilled. I know some of my friends who used to be based and now have become bluepilled cucks after they got foids. They avoid me now since iam a 32 yr old KHHV loser in their eyes.

I'm way too far gone for that, I've given some things way too much thought for my own good, among them is human behavior.

I'm way too far gone for that, I've given some things way too much thought for my own good, among them is human behavior.

Cope. Most of you pricks would say this but become bluepilled cucks once you get a whiff of an old used up whore.

Go bluepilled. I know some of my friends who used to be based and now have become bluepilled cucks after they got foids. They avoid me now since iam a 32 yr old KHHV loser in their eyes.
Yeah I’ve seen a few places where incels females and Normies/chads are all in the same space (online) and it seems like a lot of them will betray you for some pussy. I think people would change face value but maybe not internally albeit there’s still a big proportion of people who will just ditch the entire thing.

Yeah I’ve seen a few places where incels females and Normies/chads are all in the same space (online) and it seems like a lot of them will betray you for some pussy. I think people would change face value but maybe not internally albeit there’s still a big proportion of people who will just ditch the entire thing.

Ive seen too many guys come and go. Ive been on these forums for 3+ years. Most guys "ascend" and become bluepilled morons.

Cope. Most of you pricks would say this but become bluepilled cucks once you get a whiff of an old used up whore.
JFL you don't know my thoughts, and making unfalsifiable claims won't help you here tbh.

Although then again, I don't blame you for thinking so given the actions of others.

Well you would have to stop coming on here as you won't be incel anymore.

JFL you don't know my thoughts, and making unfalsifiable claims won't help you here tbh.

Although then again, I don't blame you for thinking so given the actions of others.

Ya. Maybe you wont, but odds are most would. We can cope here as if we care about each other. Truth is noone cares bout you.

No. I'm sure I could find a mosquito that won't drink blood somewhere but the vast majority will.

NO, its all luck

No, I'd still hate hypergamous whores and cucks who enable them.

foids = normies

pump and roast

It's retarded to assume she will stay. Pump and dump is the ONLY ascension. Love is bluepill cope which will leave you in a worse state when it ends.

Too little, too late
full

Even if it were my oneitis, no. To the point that I probably would treat her like shit.

all women are whores.

I would become more bluepilled then I already am

would delete my acc but still be blackpilled ngl

Nope but I would stop rotting here