Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you got a girlfriend, would you still post here?

Would you still browse this site, if you got a gf

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
Would you still lurk here?

I would still post here no matter how many foids I get

Only if my gf breaks up with me.

No; well as long as I had sex with her. I have no idea why people who aren’t actual incels want to spend even a second here.

Nah, it would be disrepectful to stay here, having the privilege to get pussy while others can't.

Probably not.

Even if I had sex once, i’d stop posting here immediately

Where would I go while I’m on the toilet? Twitter? Too straight. Discord? Too male. Facebook? Too young. Wouldn’t post though.

I would stop posting here. Would I lurk? Maybe, depends on how my life is like afterwards
Even if I had sex once, i’d stop posting here immediately
t. 6'0 tallfag who admits that his looks aren't the problem, got 60 likes on Tinder in 3 days, and admitted to being rated as a Chad on lookism.

i'd only get off the forum if i had sex

I would stop posting here. Would I lurk? Maybe, depends on how my life is like afterwards

t. 6'0 tallfag who admits that his looks aren't the problem, got 60 likes on Tinder in 3 days, and admitted to being rated as a Chad on lookism.
>6’0
>tallfag

maybe in Indonesia or some shit

Most relationships are fake and are merely imitations of actual relationships. A true relationship requires mutual sexual attraction between both partners. Most relationships don't have that, with females barely even tolerating daily sex with their boyfriends. In many cases they won't even have sex at all. They date guys they aren't sexually attracted to for social, emotional, or financial reasons.

A true relationship is only possible for physically attractive males with certain genetic characteristics. Unattractive males will never experience a genuine relationship with a girl who is sexually attracted to them.

don't believe what females say
watch their actions and make conclusions

>6’0
>tallfag

maybe in Indonesia or some shit
keep larping
Zerodancing

how much money do you donate to the mods btw?

GF this, GF that, nigga we just want to fuck.

I would stop posting if a girl was willing to have a sex with me, i would occasionally check whats going on and how everybody is doing.

Most relationships are fake and are merely imitations of actual relationships. A true relationship requires mutual sexual attraction between both partners. Most relationships don't have that, with females barely even tolerating daily sex with their boyfriends. In many cases they won't even have sex at all. They date guys they aren't sexually attracted to for social, emotional, or financial reasons.

A true relationship is only possible for physically attractive males with certain genetic characteristics. Unattractive males will never experience a genuine relationship with a girl who is sexually attracted to them.

don't believe what females say
watch their actions and make conclusions

I have no intentions of ascending.

half the people here already have or have had a gf

No, I would make a thread saying I've ascended and then ask for my account to be terminated. Maybe add a photo of us together also.

Monica-posing-with-her-boyfriend-Sid.jpg

I've made it bros, don't be jealous haters and never give up hope. :dab:

Would, but assuming this will be likely is like saying I plan on buying a mansion with lottery money, not gonna happen.

This is the only I feel home, no toilet would be worth me giving that up

why would you? there's no point. you won't be able to relate to like 95% of posts on this forum

I don't see a foid becoming my gf in the near future, I am too ugly, also my confidence is very low.
No, I would make a thread saying I've ascended and then ask for my account to be terminated. Maybe add a photo of us together also.

Monica-posing-with-her-boyfriend-Sid.jpg

I've made it bros, don't be jealous haters and never give up hope. :dab:
He could do better tbh.

Why would I post here if I had a girlfriend lol isn’t this place for incels:what::lul:

I would just leave.

Course not.
would just leave, be a normie like everyone else

I would explain her the blackpill and post and read with her your based posts.

Never happened to have a girlfriend and i 'm already 30. I have hope to ascend however until 40. I'm working on trying to improve my body sex appeal ( gymmaxx ).
If i got a girlfriend I will keep posting here until I have sex with her.

No, rather spend time with her, would also self-ban and make public that i will be banned because i asked; if my account is still up or if i get banned ramdomly without being a self-ban, this does not mean that i am not a incel. If it is shown in my profile that i did a self-ban, then yes, assume that i am no longer a incel (a dream), until then this will flow in inceldom.

I would never leave my sanctuary, the one place where I've felt safe all my life, surrounded by likeminded men. honorable men, my comrades.