Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got a gf, but she demanded you get LLS, would you?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I wouldn't, but just asking because I've seen a lot of women on quora/reddit complaining about how short their boyfriend is.

No, I'm not insecure about my height.

If she pays for the surgery and extra insurances for the time afterwards beforehand, I would.

Biggest COPE I've ever seen

Make her shut her mouth and then ghost her

No, because I would be crippled for half a year at the least. And how many women are out there who can support you in this kind of situation for so long? Besides, this is not going to make a tall guy out of me being 165 cm.

Last edited:
No because she'd leave me for a taller Chad anyway if height matters that much to her.

not gonna cripple myself for a woman

Question: What are the side effects? I need to know the pros and cons.
This isn't about vocel and more about my personal physical wellbeing. What would happen if I would say yes?

If she paid for it yes

If she paid for it yes
Same. While I am for LLS where I would aim to do while younger for better dating/hookup prospects, unless it is paid for by her, I wouldn't do it since the act is essentially betabux.

Last edited: