Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you go out with Family and have a Good Time on July 4th, you're a fakecel.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Normie fakecels like @Broly @doomed 7 @Truckzo @faded @mentalcel1 will be going out with friends, cooking out with family, riding on boat rides, going to expensive dinners, lighting up joints, blacking out drunk, and having a blast.

Meanwhile I can't do anything because my white family (im the only ethnic in my entire family) won't invite me to anything and I don't live near the beach. Truecels have no one, and nobody.

Last edited:
Normie fakecels like @Broly @doomed 7 @Truckzo @faded @mentalcel1 will be going out with friends, cooking out with family, riding on boat rides, going to expensive dinners and having a blast.

Meanwhile I can't do anything because my white family (im the only ethnic in my entire family) won't invite me to anything and I don't live near the beach. Truecels have no one, and nobody.
I’m just going to see a movie with my parents that’s probably it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I don't do anything for July 4th because I'm not American.

Normie fakecels like @Broly @doomed 7 @Truckzo @faded @mentalcel1 will be going out with friends, cooking out with family, riding on boat rides, going to expensive dinners, lighting up joints, blacking out drunk, and having a blast.

not a burger.

Fucking burgers.

home alone, nobody:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

how nigga im still here?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back