Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you go ER, you will accomplish nothing and no one will care

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
- the public is tired and can't remember a thing, mass shootings became a single blur long time ago
- you're ugly, short and not the first, you will never reach Columbine levels of notoreity (they were GL)
- you're subhuman and most likely have poor eye-hand coordination, you will never get a high score
- you need ample training and quality guns, which takes lots of time and money
- almost every public space has a gun fanatic itching to be the hero that saves the day (he will be a better shot than you)
- you're ethnic, so the media will try their best to gloss over every single personal detail about you (only White men deserve to be demonized)
- after Uvalde, almost every cop thinks that he's a hero who can do better, expect actual police response
- you just have shit luck at everything, and this WILL include random acts of violence

damn feds work shifts on sunday

rampage-bill-williamson.gif

We will see.

buy a mi-24p and go er that'll put you in the history books

I shot precise and fast. In my town police are nowhere to be seen, I could've wipeout half of the town before they react. But I don't own an firearm and I see no point in killing random people who have nothing to do with me.

- the public is tired and can't remember a thing, mass shootings became a single blur long time ago
This, I don't think most people stopped caring about shootings a long time ago.

Tbf, there are constant attempts to manufacture an incel panic, but a lack of recent events to panic about

If a shooter (or amazing truck driver, ty Minassian) played his cards right, he could probably make the public + media focus on his incel status

But tbh what would be more fascinating would be if a fakecel shot up a place in order to Meekmaxx, then got girls chasing after him once he did it. This would then convince incels (incl. ITcels) everywhere that they could ascend by going ER, and soon you'd have a flood of subhuman shooters who then find out that foids still don't care about them

Would be a good plot for a film or Minecraft game

Just write offensive stories about it praising the killers tbh. That isn't illegal and could spread our messages.

if you go ER, you will just end up as a pfp for some 17 years old shitposter in this forum

Cope, if I announce it here before I will be worshipped by many users. No one from this forum has publicaly gone ER before

That's why instead of going ER alone, we have to get united and do great things as a group (and in video game).

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad name

Going ER only makes sense if you can directly take revenge on your bullies. Killing innocent people is meaningless, kek

if you actually pay homage to ER, as Alek did, you will be accomplishing something

that's why serialkillermaxxing is the wave

ER and Minassian killed incel legitimacy even though ER hated incels himself.

Of course you achieve something fun

Last edited:
If you shoot up randoms and have no manifesto, then yes.

That why some gamers Livestream their moment.

I mean, you need to leave behind some creepy videos talking about your motivations.
It can't be just another random mass shooting.
- you're ethnic, so the media will try their best to gloss over every single personal detail about you (only White men deserve to be demonized)
So if a whitecel goes ER, the media will go crazy. Good to know.

Going ER only makes sense if you can directly take revenge on your bullies. Killing innocent people is meaningless, kek
I mostly agree with this. Targeting specific people can be difficult though, and I understand some incels reach the point where they need some kind of revenge on society to get a sense of closure/justice.

Hmm..."Ocean Virus". "ER" had an interesting experience, documented back in 2014.

I mostly agree with this. Targeting specific people can be difficult though, and I understand some incels reach the point where they need some kind of revenge on society to get a sense of closure/justice.
Cho killed a lot of people who wronged him during his dorm days ngl. If an Incel is still in school/college and gets bullied by practically everyone around him revenge is not that difficult, kek

Effort can extend to all realms.

If you shoot up randoms and have no manifesto, then yes.

That why some gamers Livestream their moment.
Some shooters livestream their moment too. Brenton Tarrant was a good influencer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back