Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you give up on women, are you still an incel?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
what u guys think
my ANSWER - Yes, you are still incel. A true incel cannot change their status until they have unpaid sex. Contrary to what the normies believe or say, incels should not have to keep trying and trying month after month if they have already put a serious effort and got no where - example me. Ive tried for like 7 years and still coping and im pretty much close to deleting all OD apps but for some retarded reason i keep getting the fomo effect, but why? I know im ugly so why not delete?

Inceldom is permanent, it means you're so genetically shit no girls is going to ever want you. If you give on woman and call yourself non incel you're just a MGTOW tier coper

Problem is that nobody truly gives up on women, unless you're gay. MGTOW is a cope.

If you somehow had a brain damage and genuinely stop caring about women then I guess you become voluntary, so incel label doesn't work.

Problem is that nobody truly gives up on women, unless you're gay. MGTOW is a cope.
Those who don't care about intimacy with women are probably gay or extremely low T males ( like monks ).

Those who don't care about intimacy with women are probably gay or extremely low T males ( like monks ).
This is ironically the same shaming tactic that women and NPC's use.

I gave up on women because women gave up on me. plus I have much bigger problems than women

Yes. A NORP won't give up on life/women, it's an incel trait. Furthermore, the definition of insanity is repeating the same stuff over and over again while expecting different results.

Of course few things have indeed never happened on this planet, but statistical outliers are of little concern.

Furthermore, approaching women can seriously diminish your life quality with legal consequences in cucked places like the UK.

Of course

Lol5.png

unpaid sex

nobody truly gives up on women, unless you're gay
...or unless you have been divorce raped so badly that even a passing thought about foids makes you angry and scared at the same time.
I have an online buddy who I got to know on one of the forums dedicated to a certain cope and we kinda became online friends at some point. He has been married twice, divorce raped both times (like this first time was not enough), and the second time was particularly bad (with some jail time after a kween filed a false police report against him and shit like this). His blood starts to boil in anger the second he thinks about foids lol - maybe something changes, but I don't really see him getting into any relationships anytime soon

P.s. he's an ogre-looking low tier normie if you ask me, plus he has really low pay job, so I'd say it's nearly over for him

This is ironically the same shaming tactic that women and NPC's use.
It's not a shaming tactic. It's reality, otherwise men wouldn't feel horny. Even ascets battled against lust.

Isn't the whole point of inceldom is wanting to find a gf? So no

Inceldom is permanent, it means you're so genetically shit no girls is going to ever want you. If you give on woman and call yourself non incel you're just a MGTOW tier coper

just pretend someday you will magically attract a woman as a short bald manlet theory

you're a coping incel

Being an incel is a disability, it's a downward spiral of suffering, pain and social ostracization that worsens until the moment of death. An incel who gives up on woman is suffering from delusions. How can this be? Because if he actually had pussy made available to him, he'd suddenly snap out of his delusion in an instant.

Yes. The definition of „giving up“ means that you tried it but failed.

Yes, I have already given up but still occasionally try and still fail.