Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Get Tinder Matches You're Not An Incel

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
A real incel would not be getting Tinder matches regularly. I only get one Tinder match a month if I'm lucky. Now I have Tinder Gold I was testing it out I could only get matches in Jakarta, Indonesia so far but none in the west. If you're even getting 1 Tinder match a day that makes you 30 times more desirable than me at least. You guys are not incels stop pretending and your looks are the main reason you're not able to get any women.

Never used tinder

Tinder matches don't mean shit

I've gotten 1 tinder match with a big fat black girl.

Tellem--T said:
Tinder matches don't mean shit
You are getting matches? If yes you're not an incel

NeverSubmit said:
A real incel would not be getting Tinder matches regularly. I only get one Tinder match a month if I'm lucky. Now I have Tinder Gold I was testing it out I could only get matches in Jakarta, Indonesia so far but none in the west. If you're even getting 1 Tinder match a day that makes you 30 times more desirable than me at least. You guys are not incels stop pretending and your looks are the main reason you're not able to get any women.

There is still a chance outside the West for most of us. A true true ultra orthodox incel would not in theory be able to get matches ANYWHERE. I havent found such a person. We may all just be locationcels.

NeverSubmit said:
You are getting matches? If yes you're not an incel

Many incels  here get tinder matches, matches don't mean dates and dates don't guarantee sex,

Twisted said:
Every time I match with a Stacy and then message her she either unmatches me or straight up ignores me

Twisted said:
Every time I match with a Stacy and then message her she either unmatches me or straight up ignores me
You wouldn't be getting matches in the first place if they didn't find you attractive that's why truecels get 0 matches. How many matches do you get?

i got one tinder match once
turns out she was looking for streaks. that was about a year ago though. didn't mean shit honestly, because i'm still a virgin

I'd say if you get tinder matches AND responses AND dates from tinder then you're not truly incel. Since if you can score dates from Tinder, it means your social circle doesn't matter, and ultimately with enough practice going on dates you'll escape inceldom.

I only swipe attractive girls and never got a match. No point in swiping everyone since I wouldn't want to date them anyway (or to not get heartbroken that even extreme landwhales don't want me)

Twisted said:
Used to be about 2-3 matches day when I only swiped those that were a minimum of a PSL 4

Now I get about 5 matches every time I do a hundred swipes as I’ve lowered my standards down to PSL
2s

Only swipe like twice a week though
Sorry but you are 100% fakecel/mentalcel If this forum had any dignity they would ban you

Ain't got the guts to try out tinder yet.

the fact that every incel gets matches in asia also makes me not really want to go to asia lol just shows how desperate asian women are for foreign men, they will literally settle for anyone. we are the bottom of the barrel yet we are all popular in asia........... \(-_-)/

i only went for girls i thought were attractive and got 2 matches in 1 and 1/2 days lol

flowerful said:
i only went for girls i thought were attractive and got 2 matches in 1 and 1/2 days lol

7/10+ cel out

ghostcell said:
the fact that every incel gets matches in asia also makes me not really want to go to asia lol just shows how desperate asian women are for foreign men, they will literally settle for anyone. we are the bottom of the barrel yet we are all popular in asia........... \(-_-)/

There are different standards for attractiveness around the world. Asian women look different too. Also, they may not be superficial and want to see more about the guy.

Ok, you feel you are horrible but you must have some value beyond your looks!

flowerful said:

i'm 5.5 and didn't even get a single like in over a week of tinder gold, with tinder boosts activated. don't know how ur story is possible if u aren't at least 7+

NYincel said:
There are different standards for attractiveness around the world. Asian women look different too. Also, they may not be superficial and want to see more about the guy.

Ok, you feel you are horrible but you must have some value beyond your looks!

they are probably even more superficial, else they wouldn't reject every local asian guy for a white cel moving to asia........

my personality isn't that bad, i'm very friendly and caring towards friends, but im a beta and i have other mental problems. wouldn't have had those problems if i wasnt ugly growing up though

ghostcell said:
i'm 5.5 and didn't even get a single like in over a week of tinder gold, with tinder boosts activated. don't know how ur story is possible if u aren't at least 7+

thanks bro you are giving me hope.
i used 1 selfie and a picture of my cat

F A K E C E L S O U T

Matches mean nothing. Dates that end in sex is what matters

blackpill_incel said:
Matches mean nothing. Dates that end in sex is what matters
JFL at incels who expect fast easy pussy

if you get plenty of matches than you are mentalcel but still and incel

Imgrlbtwxd said:
if you get plenty of matches than you are mentalcel but still and incel
No mentalcel are not incel their problem is different to ours

PREACH BROTHER! I ONLY EVER GOT BOT MATCHES PREACH

Matches mean nothing. My matches look like this

https://imgur.com/a/lqp9x

I could get 10000 of the same and it would still be meaningless since I feel no attraction toward them

It’s all about slaying quality desirable slim women, anything else and you’re living a shit life

NeverSubmit said:
No mentalcel are not incel their problem is different to ours

mentalcel have different problems but the problem with not getting sex is the same

I haven't tried UK tinder in 6 months kek.. and don't want to. Fuck that.

Twisted said:
NeverSubmit said:
Sorry but you are 100% fakecel/mentalcel If this forum had any dignity they would ban you
I try messaging my matches and usually get ignored/unmatched
Exact same situation.. That's why I will never try UK tinder unless I get sliding genio