Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get matched / liked by 4/10+ foids on Tinder, your a fakecel

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Even if you get matched, and send a message and she never responds back 100% of the time, your STILL A CHAD FAKECEL

I can't get any likes/matches, its like the mods on Tinder put my account in quarantine.

I can't even get bots/trannies anymore

I guess I had a chance at some point, several months ago, to message a tranny but that ship has sailed

Now nothing.

I doubt most toilets are using Tinder at this point to find relationships/ its mostly for body positivity purposes.

I once catfished as a 4/10 slightly overweight girl, and within an hour, she'd already gotten over 90 likes.

retarded thread. tinder is full of bots who do not respond back. a lot of girls also swipe right without looking to get fast matches and then ghost you when they look at your pictures.
I guess I had a chance at some point, several months ago, to message a tranny but that ship has sailed
pathetic fucking faggot. “ship has sailed” lmfao as if it was a very nice opportunity , you fag.

making a tinder account is a fakecel trait.
true incels would already know it's over

OP very suspicious :feelswhere:
Are you over 25 and still KHHV. If not, FAKECEL
retarded thread. tinder is full of bots who do not respond back. a lot of girls also swipe right without looking to get fast matches and then ghost you when they look at your pictures.

pathetic fucking faggot. “ship has sailed” lmfao as if it was a very nice opportunity , you fag.
Are you over 25 and still KHHV. If not, FAKECEL

Even if you get matched, and send a message and she never responds back 100% of the time, your STILL A CHAD FAKECEL
I agree with the main premise of the thread, instead of this.

Accidental swipes are definitely a thing. Or some woman on Tinder having her friend use her account and is messing with her.

Ya willing to date trannies? I think they’re was a user dating one before ya time but we banned him cause he was betraying us at the time and they ended up roasting him. It’s alright if ya have a bond with a tranny man but don’t betray us or else we’ll do you like we did him... I never made a dating app in my 23 years of life

I only get matched by desperate trannies, I got a match once with a 5/10 but she ghosted me after saying hey
making a tinder account is a fakecel trait.
true incels would already know it's over
I think that making a tinder account is something that most incels do before becoming blackpilled

Getting matches is only the first step. You also have to be equally good looking irl and NT

Anyone getting matches on Tinder is a fakecel

Lol cope, foids like to give false hope in exchange for a crumb of attention and validation from low status malecels