Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get a virgin GF and after you took her virginity she kisses another man, what would you do?

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
So she doesnt sleep with him, but just kisses him and you somehow find out about that.
Would you stay with her?

Discipline, because I will be in a normal functioning place just to be sure nothing goes wrong. Like a secluded village in the East or some shit.

Look for a new virgin while continuing to fuck the slutty virgin until she gets swept away by the cock carousel.

SGpxsB.gif

Depends, if she was drunk/he forced himself on her, I would forgive her but if she wanted to rly do it then I'd break up

If she is hot then I would bang her a few more times and eventually dump her.
If she is not beautiful then just dump her. It's not worth to try to make a revenge.

if she is still my gf i beat her and theach her respect and discipline

Beat the shit out of her.

I'd have complex emotions about this so I have a complex answer to give you OP.

On one hand I'd be forever grateful to her for allowing me to ascend since fucking a pure virgin girl is the only way I would consider the proper method of ascension for myself but on the other if I found something like this out I'd also realize she was on some level a pathetic whore.

So from then on I'd have a hate/love relationship with her in my mind on a psychological level.

If I grew up a proper healthy Chad both mentally and physically who had tons of options on his plate I would drop any girlfriend immediately over something like this, but it'd have to be a kiss on the lips and not some sort of peck on the cheek or kiss on the forehead etc.

Those last two things might piss off some other spastic kind of guys enough to break up over it but not me.

Also I would not necessarily dump her, if she were to say be in the habit of kissing relatives quickly on the lips male and female alike, with a quick peck type of motion, since maybe in this hypothetical scenario, I'd end up with some foreign European broad or foreigner in general and thus its sometimes just a regular family custom to do this, but yeah males outside the family her doing this?

No fuckin way. Zero tolerance policy for that shit.

Anyway I digress.

Since I am a Wizard (a close cousin of an incel) and I have been fully red pilled about women and know how I have suffered in life for various reasons, random and otherwise I'd simply pretend I didn't see or hear about her doing this and go on fucking her and getting the most out of her that I could in the mean time, since I know it'd be unlikely for me to ever make such a score of a babe ever again.

I'd also try and extend things as long as possible by doing my best to pay careful attention to signs that she's going to dump me, so that I could instead dump her first and possibly create the emotional turmoil in the dumped person/ex female partner in this case that could then make them feel insignificant and unworthy and unsure of the decision to dump me they were thinking about making and so she'd have to try and get back with me to repair her ego and if I made her beg long enough but not too long she may even convince herself that she loves only me after all and forget about the other guy and all other guys and thereby I'd have her as my fuck slave for life or at least a while longer before she eventually got the better of me ie remember I am just a lowly wizard after all and not a normie Chad/Stacy whom are by nature far better at relationship bullshit push pull games.

So in my scenario I'd basically be trying to live out that old Marilyn Manson lyric after catching her betraying me with another guy and it goes like this...

"I'm not in love, but I'm going to fuck you, till, somebody better, comes along".

Well in my case as a Wizard it'd be highly unlikely anyone better or otherwise would come along at all but still the principle of the idea is strong.

I'd have complex emotions about this so I have a complex answer to give you OP.

On one hand I'd be forever grateful to her for allowing me to ascend since fucking a pure virgin girl is the only way I would consider the proper method of ascension for myself but on the other if I found something like this out I'd also realize she was on some level a pathetic whore.

So from then on I'd have a hate/love relationship with her in my mind on a psychological level.

If I grew up a proper healthy Chad both mentally and physically who had tons of options on his plate I would drop any girlfriend immediately over something like this, but it'd have to be a kiss on the lips and not some sort of peck on the cheek or kiss on the forehead etc.

Those last two things might piss off some other spastic kind of guys enough to break up over it but not me.

Also I would not necessarily dump her, if she were to say be in the habit of kissing relatives quickly on the lips male and female alike, with a quick peck type of motion, since maybe in this hypothetical scenario, I'd end up with some foreign European broad or foreigner in general and thus its sometimes just a regular family custom to do this, but yeah males outside the family her doing this?

No fuckin way. Zero tolerance policy for that shit.

Anyway I digress.

Since I am a Wizard (a close cousin of an incel) and I have been fully red pilled about women and know how I have suffered in life for various reasons, random and otherwise I'd simply pretend I didn't see or hear about her doing this and go on fucking her and getting the most out of her that I could in the mean time, since I know it'd be unlikely for me to ever make such a score of a babe ever again.

I'd also try and extend things as long as possible by doing my best to pay careful attention to signs that she's going to dump me, so that I could instead dump her first and possibly create the emotional turmoil in the dumped person/ex female partner in this case that could then make them feel insignificant and unworthy and unsure of the decision to dump me they were thinking about making and so she'd have to try and get back with me to repair her ego and if I made her beg long enough but not too long she may even convince herself that she loves only me after all and forget about the other guy and all other guys and thereby I'd have her as my fuck slave for life or at least a while longer before she eventually got the better of me ie remember I am just a lowly wizard after all and not a normie Chad/Stacy whom are by nature far better at relationship bullshit push pull games.

So in my scenario I'd basically be trying to live out that old Marilyn Manson lyric after catching her betraying me with another guy and it goes like this...

"I'm not in love, but I'm going to fuck you, till, somebody better, comes along".

Well in my case as a Wizard it'd be highly unlikely anyone better or otherwise would come along at all but still the principle of the idea is strong.

Great post is all I can say for this

That man will be my son

Dump her, she has been tainted.

Maybe I wouldn't dump her but I would also feel free to kiss other women in her presence.