Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you get a girlfriend, how will you compete 50+ men on tinder she matches daily

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just curious, but even if you become "NT" and do PUA, how will you compete with the infinite suppply of good looking men hitting on her?

Just wondering.

even if you are 8.5/10, it's over

no point trying, it's all rigged in this market. the most good looking male will still get cheated on by the ugliest woman alive

the most good looking male will still get cheated on by the ugliest woman alive

which is exactly what happens on every fake tinder account i made

a few average girls messaging him and endless fat obese women who were 10-20 years older demanding he meet them

you won't compete. she'll cheat on you and leave you for someone genetically superior. The end.

Full Kaczynskian technology blackout.

I will chain my GF up to a post at home.

Beat her if she doesn't get off those trash sites. HALALALALALA!!!

Just curious, but even if you become "NT" and do PUA, how will you compete with the infinite suppply of good looking men hitting on her?

Just wondering.
Try out the "it's easier to pick up women when you're in a relationship" theory.

Or use it as fuel for my already insane hatred.

I want to find/meet someone where that shit will not be a fucking issue. Like I don't think I could be with someone who can't put down the fucking phone and talk for 5 minutes.

She'd be in a sex dungeon before that happens

It's over even for ascended incels

My biggest fear.

Just wondering.
Tell her before you get too deep into the relationship that you'll need to check her phone occasionally.

Even chad gets cucked by other chads. Let’s face it, there is no way to win in life as a man.

If you look subhuman she will leave you eventually anyways.