Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you found out your looksmatch was the ugly foid i saw in my nightmares wwyd?

what would you do if you found out ur looksmatch was the sheboon i described from my horrible dream?

• Total voters
C

CMD

Veteran
title. what would you do?

i had nightmares after seeing data confirming for sure that the looksmatches of curry and rice men are n155er foids.

i then had a nightmare that night when i first saw it where i saw my looksmatch who was a pitch tar black n355ress with a demogorgon alien like opening where her mouth was, and when she opened her demogorgon mouth when she talked, there were spikes on each side on the interior, with spikes, and the entire inside was covered in white foam resembling alien blood, and her teeth were sharp triangles (think sharkteeth) and were covered in bright red dried blood.

her face resembled a gorilla, i mean it literally no exaggeration, like harambes face was infused into a human basically, and her eyes were terrifying, like a gorilla with sunken dark eye sockets!

her face was also prognathic like a gorilla, hence at severe deformity!

why must i have to deal with this!?

why does god hate indians and asians so much to give us these disgusting freaks of nature as our looksmatches! it pisses me the fuck off!

Wdym find out? That should be common sense to us.

Wdym find out? That should be common sense to us.
i mean i knew my looksmatch is ugly but not that horrific looking wtf i just expected her to be the average non deformed ugly sheboon landwhale jfl imagine being an asian kid growing up wondering to see your looksmatch one day only to find out shes black and then want to rope jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back