Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you fit sperm donation requirements, you are not a true incel

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
★★★★
that's the truth

Idk what the requirements are but if you fit them it doesn't guarantee a foid will want to use your sperm.

When choosing sperm foids get to see a picture of you and information about you. If they don't pick you on a dating app why would they pick you in a sperm bank?

Meanwhile any hole can get their eggs frozen no matter how ugly and dysgenic they are jfl :feelskek:

5'4" so assuming I don't but I've never checked the requirements but I bet most banks have some kind of height requirement.

Meanwhile any hole can get their eggs frozen no matter how ugly and dysgenic they are jfl
How are doctors this retarded that they don't understand how genetics work, just because the male is a top specimen doesn't mean shit if they female is ugly and dysgenic, this is why there will always be incel men because nobody polices what women are allowed to reproduce so there will always be short ugly men.
If the sperm bank won't accept my low quality incel sperm then some stupid ugly whore shouldn't have unrestricted access to chad's ultra high tier gigasperm.

Last edited:
How are doctors this retarded that they don't understand how genetics work, just because the game is a top specimen doesn't mean shit if they female is ugly, this is why there will always be incel men because nobody policies what women are allowed to reproduce so there will always be short ugly men.
If the sperm bank won't accept my low quality incel sperm then some stupid ugly whore shouldn't have unrestricted access to chad's ultra high tier gigasperm.
That makes sense to make sure the offspring have the best combination of genetics from male and female parents assuming if the goal is to maximize the 'good' traits that the child possesses. But if average and ugly looking females were forced to accept the sperm of only their looksmatch and by extension sub 8 male sperm, they wouldn't even bother donating at all because they're selfish and want to let their dysgenic traits pollute chad's progeny.

You have to be above 6 ft tall no history of genetic diseases perfect vision perfect physique for the most part some kind of athletic background and higher education

Btw if some female saw me in some catalogue they would immediately refuse

And what are the requirements?
I think height is one of them which immediately disqualifies me, I remember someone saying that I am a fakecel due to having unvaxxed sperm but I am manlet :feelskek:
You have to be above 6 ft tall
I thought it was something a bit more reasonable like 5'9, brutal if the standard is being upped to 6ft

I fail all req. Only good thing abt me is avg bwc size

You have to be above 6 ft tall no history of genetic diseases perfect vision perfect physique for the most part some kind of athletic background and higher education
Never began.

I don't blame them who wants stupid short kids I'm stupid I'm short I don't even want to exist myself
I guarantee you that you are not as stupid as the females getting this high tier sperm.

Besides, if the female has bad genes she still can get a short kid.

Why is that shit even legal? If a toilet cannot have a baby naturally, then she definitely shouldn't have one. Fuck the soyciety denying us sex but letting toilets to have fatherless kids who will end up suffering incels when they grow up.

I guarantee you that you are not as stupid as the females getting this high tier sperm.

Besides, if the female has bad genes she still can get a short kid.
That's the thing genetics can still curse people so the kid would still be some human even with all that planning it's amazing how genetics or a gamble unfortunately honestly I'm beginning to have a bit of a disgust with pregnant women knowing that they are just people factories creating sentient life that will be abused by the system as I have if they're genetics isn't that great

Why is that shit even legal? If a toilet cannot have a baby naturally, then she definitely shouldn't have one. Fuck the soyciety denying us sex but letting toilets to have fatherless kids who will end up suffering incels when they grow up.
A lot of this is for dykes and women who don't want to touch a penis a lot of these fagot women abuse the shit out of their male child and even kill them that's why they usually want girls also they're partially in some cases pedophiles there are female fagot pedophiles out there