Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you find yourself becoming blue pilled just make a Tinder.

MarcusVictor

MarcusVictor

Banned
-
You'll be back here in no time.

No motivation to try that shit or any of those bullshit apps again anytime soon!

No motivation to try that shit or any of those bullshit apps again anytime soon!

bro i made the age range 40-100 and only swiped on land whales and 0 matches

holy shit how brutally over it is

bro i made the age range 40-100 and only swiped on land whales and 0 matches

holy shit how brutally over it is

You should swipe everyone you like or don't like, 18 - 55+. I still got nothing though to, I used bedroom selfies which probably didn't help.

You should swipe everyone you like or don't like, 18 - 55+. I still got nothing though to, I used bedroom selfies which probably didn't help.

well i had one pic and a retarded bio, telling myself thats why i got no matches, but i guarantee a single chad pic will get you 100's of matches with your bio saying you just got out of prison for rape.

well i had one pic and a retarded bio, telling myself thats why i got no matches, but i guarantee a single chad pic will get you 100's of matches with your bio saying you just got out of prison for rape.
I always try to excuse why I get zero matches. Oh it’s because I only put two pictures up. Oh it’s because I didn’t write a bio or my bio isn’t interesting. Oh it’s because I didn’t take good pictures. The reason is simple: ugly. Chad doesn’t need a bio. Chad doesn’t need multiple pictures with good lighting, dogs, outdoor activity for anything else other than a face shot of chad.

Am very glad i steered clear from online dating.

I used bedroom selfies which probably didn't help.
If an incel wants similar looking photographs used by normies, we have to hire people off rentafriend.com as well as a local photographer :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:
Even then we will stand out like a sore thumb :fuk:
Normies will never understand their privilleges

If you get matches on Tinder you are a fakecel. If you go on a date you are ultra fakecel.

true, honestly a better blackpill than most of the stuff posted here.

Plenty of chadfishing experiments have proven this beyond any doubt now, we saw this a ton back on Soyddit before they started censoring the blackpill truth. There have been chadfish profiles detailing all kinds of fucked up crimes and they still get countless matches.

This is one of the reasons why all these dating sites are now adding rigorous identity checks to minimise chadfishing to protect the precious feelings of foids and hide the truth about their real preferences.

Tinder is too potent.
It takes me from slight hopecel to suicidal within 72 hours.

What a sadistic thing to do

Just ask a girl out or ask two girls out. :feelshaha:

I don't know when the last time I found myself becoming bluepilled was... When I was a toddler kek?

Tinder is really the way to fast-track the blackpill. Nobody sane can remain bluepilled after forcing themselves to use it for at least a few months.

its not just a waste of time, it's a waste of life