Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If you find it difficult to approach strangers, check how approachable you are."

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-

That quote features an unhealthy amount of copium.

The person who wrote this tweet assumes my brain works the same way normie brains work. However, this couldn't be more wrong.

how approachable you are = euphemism for LOOKS

What is this faggotry?

Just another cumskin cope on Twitter.

It is funny when chads think they can give advice. Like somehow they attained success with the opposite sex through hard work and effort.

It is funny when chads think they can give advice. Like somehow they attained success with the opposite sex through hard work and effort.
exactly. Any chad can go his entire life thinking his success with women was due to something he was in control of, when in reality that's not the case at all.

Lol. Dumbest things ever. This is called shifting the blame. Suppose you meet a new person and you don't say anything. The person you met also doesn't start a conversation. But later people blame you for being shy and quiet not the other person. Or Suppose in football you make a good pass but the reciever can't recieve it then your pass will be labelled as the "bad pass". If he does recieve it then its because of him, not my good pass. Another example which happens to me many times is when I talk and the person talking to me can't hear me then I am talking slowly. If I can;t hear the person talking to me then its because I have bad ears and lack attention. I advise you all people to not fall for these traps and try to repeal it.

Lol. Dumbest things ever. This is called shifting the blame. Suppose you meet a new person and you don't say anything. The person you met also doesn't start a conversation. But later people blame you for being shy and quiet not the other person.

Relatable.

Er drinking