Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you feel bad just remember there was a 50% chance of you being rice or curry

T

TheLoadbalancER

Greycel
Just remember, the population of asia is about 60% of the worlds popuation. There is like a 35% chance of you being born in china or india. Also keep in mind you could've also been spawned into countries like bangladesh, afghanistan, pakistan, indonesia, thailand. Be grateful for that.

GaryUnhooded

still feel bad ngl

ngl being a ricefag or currycel in asia would be preferable
instead I have to live as an ugly mayo surrounded by tallfag thug moggers

Yes and a 99.8% chance of me getting born as a Goy
But god made me a Jew!

Not really I have to live as an ugly white manlet surrounded by white moggers in the suburbs.

Not really I have to live as an ugly white manlet surrounded by white moggers in the suburbs.
Brutal, I'm just like you. But I'm a SEA monkey, which is even worse.:feelscry:

Last edited:
you would be born in shit conditions tho.. Most likely you'd be born into poverty. Plus youd have a government who does not give a fuck about you

Thank God (allah) Im not a 5'2" currycel

Just remember, the population of asia is about 60% of the worlds popuation. There is like a 35% chance of you being born in china or india. Also keep in mind you could've also been spawned into countries like bangladesh, afghanistan, pakistan, indonesia, thailand. Be grateful for that.
Competition will be way lower too, could just get a surgery or two and atleast get laid or some shit

you would be born in shit conditions tho.. Most likely you'd be born into poverty. Plus youd have a government who does not give a fuck about you
None of those things would bother me if I was born into them, it's the only thing I would know.
Most humans lived like shit throughout history but they were still fullfilled

Meanwhile I was a rice who was brought against his will to burgerland, how do you think i feel

Plus youd have a government who does not give a fuck about you
The kikes give a fuck about you? Are you Jewish? They dont even care about low class jews, what are you doing

You act as if certain users on this forum aren't only rices or curries,

But rices and curries who were brought against their will into the West

If karma was real we'd have been war criminals in our past lives

Indeed, all of you are not Indian should at least be thankful for that.

India sucks, and Indians outside India are invisible and disrespected no matter what they do, perhaps rightfully so. It's a painful existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back