Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you fap or want to have sex with ethnic women you should stop calling yourself an SFcel

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
You are not a WN, you are an idiot...

Just jfl at being an ugly incel and crying over your muh white women.

They will not fuck you because of your looks. Do you really think they care about how nationalist you are? Stop orbiting white whores

They will not fuck you because of your looks. Do you really think they care about how nationalist you are? Stop orbiting white whores
I am not a wn tbh, just made a thread about them...

I disagree tbh. People don't fully control their impulses. It's like trying to be religious but being a high T fap addict like I am.

If you're at least trying to act according to your values that's already a start.

Even if you're a white nationalist you can't control your impulses.
Even though white people are gods like @Tellem--T taught us, they still can't fully control their impulses to sin.

SFcels are volcels

I actually don't care at all about preserving the white race, creating a white ethnostate, or any of that crap. Most of the abuse I've gotten in my life has been from other whites. I just find Nazism aesthetically pleasing.

Lol I fap to black women sometimes and I'm a white nationalist, I don't see anything wrong with it

Yeah, it’s okay to set standards

There’s difference between just fucking and impregnating.