Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever plan a date with a female, this can happen at anytime

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
IMG 2252

Daily reminder that personality=looks. The way females perceive your personality is based on how your face looks. You can have a shit personality but if you are attractive, a female will perceive you as a good person. Do you ever wonder why the popular guys in your school are always attractive?

Last edited:
I would've cursed that bitch out

thats a lot of food

this is why you pump and dump

Damn, he was too beta-cucked to be informed that she already had a date before he showed up and payed for the meal. Then she had the audacity to ask him to stop texting him.

Is a lawsuit possible in this situation?

At Least he got a first date. A foid actually agreed to go with him to a date. Mogs 95% of this place.

At Least he got a first date. A foid actually agreed to go with him to a date. Mogs 95% of this place.

She probably planned on using him for a free meal. Then she met Chad.

Wow that girl must have gotten both those dates simultaneously because of her great PERSONALITY! Can't you see what a great PERSONALITY she has from her texts?

Everyone here just needs to work on their PERSONALITY too so we can be as good people as she was!

I would put her number on 4chan or this website and have people flood her phone. That bitch would be getting texts until she changes her number.

Damn..
I hope he at least ate her food to offset his misery.

Damn, he was too beta-cucked to be informed that she already had a date before he showed up and payed for the meal. Then she had the audacity to ask him to stop texting him.

Is a lawsuit possible in this situation?
Sue a woman? It's not possible to sue women in any situation.

He obviously did, but i doubt it helped him.
I don't know if I'd have the stomach for it, after such a thing, tbh. I'd probably just walk to the nearest ditch and lay down.

she deserves the guillotine

I don't know if I'd have the stomach for it, after such a thing, tbh. I'd probably just walk to the nearest ditch and lay down.
At least when you won't perform cucked things, as buy food for femoid, like this idiot did, then it gets a lot better. We don't have anything to lose, i'm always ready femoid would reject me.

At least when you won't perform cucked things, as buy food for femoid, like this idiot did, then it gets a lot better. We don't have anything to lose, i'm always ready femoid would reject me.
True. JFL at playing into 'foids twisted mind games in 2k18.

JFL if any sub-8 man goes on dinner dates with femoids. Chad fucks first and dates later. She will not suddenly become physically attracted to you because you bought her a cheeseburger ffs.

Wow that girl must have gotten both those dates simultaneously because of her great PERSONALITY! Can't you see what a great PERSONALITY she has from her texts?

Everyone here just needs to work on their PERSONALITY too so we can be as good people as she was!
show this to inceltears

Still mogs me.

“Like please stop texting me” HE BOUGHT YOU FOOD YOU STUPID CUNT. Be grateful. She’s so desensitized to having things paid for her she’s become spoiled by cucks. I would be over the moon if someone offered to pay for my food. I want to fucking strangle her.

Go to a date:

Step 1: a women who show some interest in you

We fail in the first step.

Thanks for your advice but we will never use it.

LOL at being such a cuck you order for the female before shes even there. walking ATM

this is why you pump and dump
gigacope only chad can pump and dump we uglycels have to pajacowac with a whore for months just to have sex once

Lmao. Dude ordered the food already and she didnt even show up. Who the hell orders before someone shows up unless you're asked too. JFL

Fair enough. I never managed to get a date, allthough I'm not sure if this is a bad thing after reading this story. Imagine finally having some luck after years of loneliness only to have the girl behaving like this. All you would need is a bridge to jump off from.

I've had a few cunts cancel in this reptilian, evasive way before, but nothing this bad. It's beyond me why these fucktoys don't just tell you they changed their mind instead of fabricating excuses or ghosting. The second I penetrate some stupid hole I intend to abandon dates myself. I might nauseafish them when they get uppity, insult them, who knows. Be nice to shoot them down for once.

I would've gone ER if something like this happened to me

So.. is this guy in a cuck relationship or did she just break up with him?

I swear femoids are the greatest cunts of the universe, they are devoid of emotion or empathy, i fucking hate them all.

I would put her number on 4chan or this website and have people flood her phone. That bitch would be getting texts until she changes her number.

Personality > Looks

I feel bad for the guy she is with. I mean I'd rather be the dumped guy and alone, than the guy who she's with, since she is so mean. If I was with a girl, and I found out she did that to a guy, I would dump her immediately, even though I've never had sex. I would even try to comfort the dumped guy.