Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever need to fight someone

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Drink raw lamb blood with raw sheep milk before hand. And thank me after victory

Where to get raw lamb blood bro :lul:

Drink raw lamb blood with raw sheep milk before hand. And thank me after victory
Actually, before a fight you should come on this forum and ask us for advice! :feelsclown:

Is that meant to psyche you up or what

btw this is actually an easy way to get hardcore diseases. this is the shit they do in rural africa and look at them. they live till 30 and the only thing they bring to humanity is diseases

huh? you buy it. from slaughterhouse or whatever. where to buy raw meat bro xDDDDD
I didn’t knew this was possible lol. They will think you‘re a psychopath if you order smth like that

I didn’t knew this was possible lol. They will think you‘re a psychopath if you order smth like that
no it's common for people to buy the leftover stuff. I think most of them already sell it before it becomes leftovers tho

or you could just use a knife (in video game)

how much am I supposed to fucking drink?

Last edited:
Just drink there blood