Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you ever had a relationship with a foid, you can't be my friend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Not that I have friends. But whenever I talk to someone and they mention a girl or a party or some normalscum shit like that, it just evokes feelings of deep, visceral aversion within me. And I look back on these filthy moments with loathing and humiliation at how I get so brutally mogged by the most ordinary normaltrash. I can't make myself feel empathy for these "people" or muster any interest in their dumb social media antics. If I were to ever make a friend he would have to be someone beneath me, for the sake of my own pride, but then I would probably just get bored of him. I remember Plato said friendships can only occur between good people and people who are neither good nor bad, and I'm starting to think that's true.

whenever I talk to someone and they mention a girl or a party or some normalscum shit like that, it just evokes feelings of deep, visceral aversion within me. And I look back on these filthy moments with loathing and humiliation at how I get so brutally mogged by the most ordinary normaltrash.
I stop being jealous after I see their landwhale girlfriends who are probably cucking them.

I had a foid friend before. It was a terrible mistake, never again.

I don't even bother talking to normies anymore, I'm not wanted in society.
I should take the hints and rope.

Not that I have friends. But whenever I talk to someone and they mention a girl or a party or some normalscum shit like that, it just evokes feelings of deep, visceral aversion within me. And I look back on these filthy moments with loathing and humiliation at how I get so brutally mogged by the most ordinary normaltrash. I can't make myself feel empathy for these "people" or muster any interest in their dumb social media antics. If I were to ever make a friend he would have to be someone beneath me, for the sake of my own pride, but then I would probably just get bored of him. I remember Plato said friendships can only occur between good people and people who are neither good nor bad, and I'm starting to think that's true.
Based

It's very inconsidate to talk about experiences with foids to an incel friend. On the other hand, I'm not overly sensitive to words in general.

I avoid every single male who is socially superior than me.
They are back stabbing dogs who will kill you just to make a coal pussy having whore laugh and be cool.

Guess I'm sorta your "friend".