Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever get surgery, dentures or anything like that, you don’t need to tell women a single thing about it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you ever get surgery, dentures or anything like that, you don’t need to tell women a single thing about it and you shouldn’t and I will explain why.

Many women use makeup to look better and won’t let men they find attractive see how they look without makeup so yeah, that is it.

no not really , you shouldn't tell them for the very reason they they will know u were a genetic failure

The problem is that they want good genes, not just good looks. Thats why you shouldnt tell them

Can’t they use new rape laws against you about deception? Dentures I think would be easy to spot. I want these magnetic ones but I might not have enough bone for them they look more natural.

Attachments

• 2F9AEBBA-91EE-458E-8377-F3D91F249A30.jpeg
    2F9AEBBA-91EE-458E-8377-F3D91F249A30.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
Never tell them as they want what you have natural, not frauded like they do.

Can’t they use new rape laws against you about deception? Dentures I think would be easy to spot. I want these magnetic ones but I might not have enough bone for them they look more natural.
Let’s hope not at this point.

I wouldn't tell anyone to be honest

I would need a total face transplant

no not really , you shouldn't tell them for the very reason they they will know u were a genetic failure