Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you ever feel weak, remember that you can easily kill most women

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I've never been a super strong guy, but something that makes me feel better is reminding myself that I can still kill most women on the planet with not much effort. If I was locked in a room with a woman, I'd most likely be able to do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. If I wanted to rape her, I could easily overpower her and fuck her for as long as I wanted. Not that this is something I'd want to do, of course, I'm simply stating that I could. If I was feeling up to it, I could bash her skull against the wall until she died. What's she gonna do, hit me? It'll feel no different than if a 7 year old was trying their best to beat me up. I could literally kill most women with ease... again, not that I would ever do that though. It's just something that makes me feel better.

This is a repost due to the dumbass typo I made last time.

Last edited:
The original post was a drunk post but I'm still proud of it

Fbi Fam GIF by CBS

IT's gonna touch this post like its a 9yr old child

Repost due to the dumbass typo I made last time.

I've never been a super strong guy, but something that makes me feel better is reminding myself that I can still kill most women on the planet with not much effort. If I was locked in a room with a woman, I'd most likely be able to do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. If I wanted to rape her, I could easily overpower her and fuck her for as long as I wanted. Not that this is something I'd want to do, of course, I'm simply stating that I could. If I was feeling up to it, I could bash her skull against the wall until she died. What's she gonna do, hit me? It'll feel no different than if a 7 year old was trying their best to beat me up. I could literally kill most women with ease... again, not that I would ever do that though. It's just something that makes me feel better.

Glowie chud

Inceldom Discussed

this post goes hard

True, foids are pathetically weak, although it's funny that in the only aspect they understand they're inferior to humans.

True, foids are pathetically weak, although it's funny that in the only aspect they understand they're inferior to humans.
They bitch all the time about how terrified of men they are. They are conceding that they are much weaker and inferior to nearly every man on the planet

Yep, still taller than most foids

Foids necks are like bird bones. You could just squeeze their neck and there's like a 50/50 their necks will break.

Foids necks are like bird bones. You could just squeeze their neck and there's like a 50/50 their necks will break.
yep. Foids are fucking useless

You'd get swarmed by an army of WKs if you ever so happened to lightly bump into one by accident

I feel better now, thanks op