Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you ever feel hopeful or unsure why youre incel, just make a video of yourself

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just finished recording myself and Im horribly depressed again, over this past week ive been becoming more bluepilled thinking that it doesnt make sense that Im incel but after filming myself I now understand why people avoid me, I legit look like a demon - long limbs, scrawny as fuck, weird hair and severe disgusting facial features that make me look uncanny

If anyone here knows the movie rec I basically look and move around like Tristana (minus the tits and long hair)

tumblr_lncpvt28kr1qb3qh9o1_400.gif

tumblr_ncxxposcEG1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

On the outside I look like a human but there is just something that feels off about my posture, the way I look in motion, my mannerisms and my face (my asymmetries especially exacerbate this effect). I honestly dont know what to do, no amount of looksmaxing can save me I need to be exterminated. Let this be a reminder for you guys, if you ever feeel like you dont know why youre incel just make a short clip of you walking around or doing something and everything will become clear

> tfw no grudge/ring monster gf

41bCi0meIsL.jpg

I used to feel this way but I worked massively on my coordination, how smooth I was, my voice, my confidence/charisma (focus training, deliberation training, job where I did public speaking all day, etc). Then I had a youtube channel with 90 WHOLE SUBSCRIBERS! for about 9 months, so I got practice there as well.

All in all, I'd say I look way cooler than I used to. MAKES GIRLS HATE ME MORE! WTF, lol. So much for BasedShaman saying you just gotta do personal development and feel the love (my Youtube channel was about meditation and being a lovey-dovey person). Besides, I want a woman who would love me if I relaxed and didn't have to work so hard. Somebody who loves me for me, but oh wells.

I do that. Every few months I place my phone a few feet away from me on a stand and start recording. Sometimes i'm really impressed with what I see and then sometimes I feel like roping when I look at the video afterwards. JFL, i'll never know what I truly look like.

I'm too high inhib to even do that, I can't stand the thought of seeing myself in motion. I may just record my voice to see how I sound recorded since I've always been curious.

I do. then I block commenting like a dictator should. freedom of speech is gay.