Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you ever feel depressed just remember this

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
There's a 17.9% probability you were born a 5'4" indian

Indians are the master race

I'm already 5'4 and brown.

You have a 0.001% chance of being black because being black is the best thing that can ever happen to you

many indian men rope bro
They are like 2 billion. Many are bound to be born with average or above average IQ. india did held the suicide rate record but its not even impressive look at their population number that keeps growing.

Most of them marry and have sex with other Indian woman. Not that big of a deal honestly, because almost everyone in India is very ugly.

Same with obese American men. Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women.

Think about it: Indian and Chinese men on the streets of India and China have wives who mog yours. Homeless men in India would find your wife disgusting.

They are like 2 billion. Many are bound to be born with average or above average IQ. india did held the suicide rate record but its not even impressive look at their population number that keeps growing.
Yes but the number of suicid usualy are "xxx per 100.000 habitants"

There's a 17.9% probability you were born a 5'4" indian

everyone here is truecels, and fakecels here are rejected by us.And I was born in Japan, 1.63m tall and with a disproportionate face, for fuck's sake?

everyone here is truecels, and fakecels here are rejected by us.And I was born in Japan, 1.63m tall and with a disproportionate face, for fuck's sake?
Id rather be a japcel than a subhuman balkancel tbh.

At least you're probably high IQ. Curries are subhuman in terms of IQ

Id rather be a japcel than a subhuman balkancel tbh.
being a Non NT, cutecel spic is worse than both, at least you look like men, I dont.

Last edited:
Prettybox maxx goes outta the window when youre turbo manlet + autistic.
UR probably 2-3 inches less than average in ur ccountry tho
Send me ur face in dms

I am Indian and a quarter Chinese.

Thankfully not a manlet, but still a KHHV

Im 5/10 cutecel, and it aint worth shit being autistic voicelet turbomanlet, all of them being failos by excellence.
Send face in Dms lets see how it is

Send face in Dms lets see how it is
Button Nose, deep set eyes, small chin, soft jaw, babyface, big cutecel lips, lack of facial masculinity, I dont even look like a man, I look 14 despite being 18.

Button Nose, deep set eyes, small chin, soft jaw, babyface, big cutecel lips, lack of facial masculinity, I dont even look like a man, I look 14 despite being 18.
U'll ascend in college. Mark my words

U'll ascend in college. Mark my words
Not really knowing im turbo Non NT, brain damaged from rotting, voicelet, framelet + manlet, you underestimate how much foids despise autists.

Not really knowing im turbo Non NT, brain damaged from rotting, voicelet, framelet + manlet, you underestimate how much foids despise autists.
U underestimate how much they like good looks even on shit frame and non NT ness

U underestimate how much they like good looks even on shit frame and non NT ness
Its not necessarily good looks, I simply look too boyish and non threatening for my own good, I look like somebody's early teen son despite being an adult now.

Its not necessarily good looks, I simply look too boyish and non threatening for my own good, I look like somebody's early teen son despite being an adult now.
Brutal so uve got no dimorphism?

This would just make the currycels here extra depressed