Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you enjoy chatbots you're not retarded

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★★
I generally stay away from AI chatbots because they are a massive waste of time and a pretty terrible cope mentally regardless of whether you use them for companionship or gooning. That being said, I feel like you have to have a certain IQ to really enjoy them.

Low IQ people have trouble visualizing things, and because of this they do not enjoy activities like this.

Anyways that's all. I hate them but damn they can get you going.

I can imagine almost anything, even something beyond impossible

That sounds like cope. I used chatbots a lot yet that doesn't make me a smartass at all

I'm too socially awkward to talk to a chatbot lol over

Low IQ people have trouble visualizing things, and because of this they do not enjoy activities like this.
lifefuel. Maybe i am not as low IQ as i thought. Visualizing scenarios using chatbots comes as easily to me as breathing. Very good cope tbhngl

I'm currently using a chatbot rn

lifefuel. Maybe i am not as low IQ as i thought. Visualizing scenarios using chatbots comes as easily to me as breathing. Very good cope tbhngl
You should take test to know for sure

I have inattentive ADHD. I imagine my own world, I used to spend more time in my head than in reality.