Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you eat pizza you're a pedophile

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
hnv1iysh3e331.png

I remember when braincels memed about this
full

chad slayer jawline

Of course he is a cucked progressive.

:feelskek: :feelskek: he thinks we're not allowed the right of having sex with women while he's allowed the right to fiddle toddlers.

I prefer hamburgers tbh.

From that day onward, BrazilianSmegma only ordered calzones to avoid getting caught.

I'm not an IT user so chances that i'm a pedophile are pretty low.

:feelskek: :feelskek: he thinks we're not allowed the right of having sex with women while he's allowed the right to fiddle toddlers.
In fairness to supreme gentleman "Dr. Pizza" Peter Bright, a seven-year-old is really not considered to be a toddler. They are a grade-schooler.

Toddlers are basically pre-kindergarten. They toddle about, they can't walk properly. You can walk properly by the time you're in 1st grade unless you have some kind of disability or your mom has already made you obese by overfeeding you twinkies.

Pizzagate confirmed :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

"is vigorously opposed to full service sex work"

Fuck off. It's a fairly debated issue here, but of course he'd rather believe what he wants to believe about us.

I'm all for prostitution and I've defended it many times on this forum, and I'm not the only one. In fact, the prohibition of prostitution is what I'm the most angry about. That alone could make me go ER any time.

No idea where people would get the idea we're opposed to full service sex work.

Even if we do want to get sex for free, I'd much rather the option to pay for sex be out there.

The benefit to it is you lower male thirst, lower women's sexual value, so foids will be less able to collect orbiting knights and treat guys like shit.

Even if whores aren't an outlet we'd use, it can still benefit society to have them legalized.

Jfl a generic soyboy, most inceltears users are like that

In fairness to supreme gentleman "Dr. Pizza" Peter Bright, a seven-year-old is really not considered to be a toddler. They are a grade-schooler.

Toddlers are basically pre-kindergarten. They toddle about, they can't walk properly. You can walk properly by the time you're in 1st grade unless you have some kind of disability or your mom has already made you obese by overfeeding you twinkies.
I said it more cuz it sounded funnier tbh

No idea where people would get the idea we're opposed to full service sex work.

Because we have a significant fraction of us that expressed this opinion around here.

There was a poll lately, IIRC opponents of prostitution got around 25% of the votes.

25% is not "vigorously opposed", and those polls could be skewed by infiltrators.

I never understood the pizza meme and can only assume it is because any child will be happy and loves to eat pizza so you can probably seduce any child with a large cheese/pepperoni pizza and then molest them as they eat said pizza

Just a guess though. Never tried it. I'd rather keep all the pizza to myself.