Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you eat messy I'll fucking kill you.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I got some ribs here (I didn't go outside to get them parents had them I guess but I raided the kitchen) and as I was eating it I had a very big flashback to being grossed out at kids when they ate cake/cupcakes and/or messy foods and it got all over their face. I swear to god if any of you do that shit I'll fucking find you and I'll know. Eat clean you dirty, disgusting, pigdoglike apes. Even as a kid that disgusted me. I swear to god if you fucking pig out over your food like you're a haitian child who's been eating dirt cookies I'll fucking rain my anger over you with the force of a thousand screaming toddlers.

Don't test me.

It's high T to eat messy like cavemen buddy boyo!

I cant stand loud chewing

No one can beat my table etiquette

I eat like a swine and I dont fucking care. Yesterday smoe foid said I look "like a caveman... lol rather like a monkey"
I have NW3 balding and tried to beardmaxx. fucking joke.

Bro, I hate it when my foods touch each other.
You don't have to worry about me.

i eat with my hands like a man

Yes that shit is disgusting

I love eating peanut butter, because it doubles as moisturizer for my skin. Everytime I eat a peanut butter sandwich I strip off my shirt half-naked and let the peanut butter dribble onto me as I am stuffing my face, then when I am done I spread it around everywhere so that my muscles can absorb the protein directly.

Last edited:
One time an annoying fat spanish kid was eating a tuna and mayo sandwhich with his mouth open in front of me. After seeing him do that I lost my lunch and couldn't eat any canned fish or mayonaise for years.

I got some ribs here (I didn't go outside to get them parents had them I guess but I raided the kitchen) and as I was eating it I had a very big flashback to being grossed out at kids when they ate cake/cupcakes and/or messy foods and it got all over their face. I swear to god if any of you do that shit I'll fucking find you and I'll know. Eat clean you dirty, disgusting, pigdoglike apes. Even as a kid that disgusted me. I swear to god if you fucking pig out over your food like you're a haitian child who's been eating dirt cookies I'll fucking rain my anger over you with the force of a thousand screaming toddlers.

Don't test me.

And eat a lot and always eat everything. Otherwise you are a cuck.

yes I usually eat like a human too

No
full

I fucking hate eating in front of other people because I eat like a pig.

I never did that shit my parents have often joked about how I as a baby and small child I would open my mouth extremely wide because I didn´t want to get any food on my lips or face I recently found out that is because of my asperger hyper sensitivity

I eat like a swine and I dont fucking care. Yesterday smoe foid said I look "like a caveman... lol rather like a monkey"
I have NW3 balding and tried to beardmaxx. fucking joke.
3?
I LOVE to slurp maruchan shrimp instant ramen