Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you don't use steroids

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Big reason why I don't go to the gym (besides my obvious insane laziness and aversion to effort). You could spend years in the gym and you won't see results that are impressive (nobody will bat an eye at you). Yet a hard-working dude who takes steroids (not an easy thing to do, obviously, they're not for dummies lest you fuck yourself up) will get absolutely massive in under a year.

Also, the fact that gains aren't permanent is another huge downside for me. Bust your ass for years and if you stop you'll look like shit within months. Also it's boring as hell and I hate the whole process of working out.

Last edited:
Big reason why I don't go to the gym (except my obvious insane laziness and aversion to effort). You could spend years in the gym and you won't see results that are impressive (nobody will bat an eye at you). Yet a hard-working dude who takes steroids (not an easy thing to do, obviously, they're not for dummies lest you fuck yourself up) will get absolutely massive in under a year.

Also, the fact that gains aren't permanent is another huge downside for me. Bust your ass for years and if you stop you'll look like shit within months. Also it's boring as hell and I hate the whole process of working out.
tbh.

just destroy your heart bro

For real roids are useless if your face is fucked. Just increase your libido bro and nofap

i dont need it

Big reason why I don't go to the gym (besides my obvious insane laziness and aversion to effort). You could spend years in the gym and you won't see results that are impressive (nobody will bat an eye at you). Yet a hard-working dude who takes steroids (not an easy thing to do, obviously, they're not for dummies lest you fuck yourself up) will get absolutely massive in under a year.
You can reach your natty limit pretty fast if you're not fucking around like most people in the gym tbh.

Life isn't permanent either, I would exercise daily anyway for mental health and endorphins. I get more depressed and suicidal if I skip exercise for more than one day.

We need to take growth hormones.

the fact that gains aren't permanent is another huge downside for me. Bust your ass for years and if you stop you'll look like shit within months. Also it's boring as hell and I hate the whole process of working out.

This is why my aim is to be fit and ripped rather than buff, there's no point in putting on more muscle than your body can naturally maintain without flooding it with excess resources

Arnold had the right genetics. A lot of his friends that used roids from that time died. Even Arnold had to make a heart surgery. You don't use the insane amount they used and stay untouched.

I would definitely get on steroids if they didn't run the risk of ruining my testicles. I might get on a myostatin inhibitor since just inhibiting the myostatin gene can get you really fucking massive, but right now I'm just in skinnyboy mode. Being somewhat muscular with a skinny body is the best look you can get if you aren't on steroids.

I think I may be completely unable to put on muscle because of the gay myostatin gene where I get cucked from too much myostatin production, despite being high T. If I can lower this, I could probably get big fast without running most of the risks of steroids.

What about dick shrinkage
An absolute retarded myth. If you're very low-T, steroids may even increase your dick size a little.

Multiple organ failure leading to death. So many great body builders of the past have died prematurely in pursuit of the perfect body.
Implying dying is even a concern to us at this point.

Multiple organ failure leading to death. So many great body builders of the past have died prematurely in pursuit of the perfect body.
Can literally only think of one and that is Dallas McCarver.

Steroids would kill me because I’m incel.

Only Chad can take roids and stay alive.

With my subhuman genetics I would destroy myself.