Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND CONSENT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO PURSUE SEX

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
Absolute lifefuel for autismcels, some parts of the western world are now recognizing the oppressive nature of high level concepts such as consent and their patronizing effect on incels. I don't know about you guys, but I think I could have this consent thing explained to me another time or two.

Attachments

• pursue sex.jpg
    pursue sex.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
pretty much this is only in the UK

Haha wtf, so suddenly a judge has decided people do have a right to sexual relations? So much for “you don’t have a right to sex”.

Of course it won’t apply to ugly/short men.

Haha wtf, so suddenly a judge has decided people do have a right to sexual relations? So much for “you don’t have a right to sex”.

Of course it won’t apply to ugly/short men.
Was definitely some autistic Chad. He has a right to sex, not inkwells, I'm glad we now have a legal argument for our right to sex when cucktears tells us otherwise though.

Was definitely some autistic Chad. He has a right to sex, not inkwells, I'm glad we now have a legal argument for our right to sex when cucktears tells us otherwise though.

LOL that guy mogs me to hell with that chad face. Foids would choose his autistic ass over my high IQ anyday simply because he is physically attractive.

LOL that guy mogs me to hell with that chad face. Foids would choose his autistic ass over my high IQ anyday simply because he is physically attractive.
chad destroys every rule of mewing

Roberts added: “Sexual relations form a fundamental aspect of our humanity, common to all regardless of whether an individual suffers from some impairment of the mind.”

Try telling that to an INCEL.

How do I Induce autism?

Some quotes by the based judge

Mrs Justice Roberts ruled that the man, who has autism with impaired cognition and lives in a supported residential placement, has a “fundamental right to sex”.

“Sexual relations form a fundamental aspect of our humanity, common to all regardless of whether an individual suffers from some impairment of the mind.”

Funny how incels are lampooned as delusional losers for saying the exact thing a federal judge says. It's never been about sexual rights, the hate of incels has always been about society's natural, biological hate of ugly men.

I know, it's amazing some judge in the UK ruled this at all though in today's world
A FEMALE judge at that! Even though they took away some of his other freedoms, im happy she acknowledged that sex is a human need and right

A woman would rather have a goodlooking low function autism son instead of an perfect healthy minded incel

This only applies to autistic Chad's and Chad-lites as seen in the above video, if you're ugly AND autistic you are FUCKED

Check out the foids in the comment section. I don't envy him though. Life of perpetual toddler activities and sensory overload with no way to express oneself besides headslapping is hell. I'm pro euthanasia in such severe cases. The sadistic parents and social workers that defend their right to live without any other right to function and enjoy life are insane. What happens when his parent dies?
How do I Induce autism?
Fuoride, vaccinations and genetics

I will try getting diagnosed with autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back