Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't reproduce, you have failed as a lifeform

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
On the other hand...

Owned

Over for failedlifeformcels. Lifefuel for niggers.

If you leave no discernible legacy and have no children, it's literally over.

Reason #776359 why women should be enslaved. The slut has such hunger for big cocks but disrespects her own father like that(feminist trait)

Last edited:
The true purpose of life is to obey god so we can experience true life in heaven

Clearly this bitch did this to piss of her father by getting fucked by a black man, knowing it will repulse him, rather than caring about “muh Afrikan culture and heritage”. Her children are gonna grow up confused and hating her for letting herself get fucked by a man outside her race.

What an ugly degenerate roastie.

Last edited:
Clearly this bitch did this to piss of her father by getting fucked by a black man, knowing it will repulse him, rather than caring about “muh Afrikan culture and heritage”. Her children are gonna grow up confused and hating her for letting herself get fucked by a man outside her race.
Bad raycist inkel!

am i in a episode of "the twilight zone" ?

All racetraitors deserve the bullet.

Seriously, what’s so great about BBC and black men that white women like so much to have it in their gene pool?
They don't, it's just skewed perceptions. It's just if that kind of thing bothers you, then you tend to notice it a lot more.
Index

Me, I don't give a shit who white foids have sex with if it's not me.

That picture perfectly sums up the state of western foids

Legacy is cope
True, but it seems to be quite a common cope. Perhaps people get a kick out of trying to be remembered long after they're gone, or maybe they're just doing anything to validate their existence

I dont feel any remorse for whatever cumskin is going to wife up this whore.

This is impressive: she wrapped her female identitarian ideology ('as a woman I get to do whatever I want, and should never face consequences or shame for bad decisions') in a hollow virtue-signal for #BLM to chase clout.

Although humans have developed various advanced technologies which enabled to explore Space, we are still hardwired to think like apes in the prehistoric ages.

Reason #776359 why women should be enslaved. The slut has such hunger for big cocks but disrespects her own father like that(feminist trait)
Feminists all have daddy issues that are discrepant to their narcissist cope, which is why they project their hate on all men. If their fathers werent cucks and absent due to wageslaving, there wouldnt be any feminists.
If a dog bites somebody, you put to sleep, but you also punish the owner because it was his responsoblity in the first place and women are like dogs in this scenario and every other scenario imaginable.
Cucks are the problem and need to be exterminated too.