Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you don't mog these guys its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Average faces 01

These are by definition normie 5/10 faces of the average person in each country. They all mog me into oblivion. ITS OVER

Some of them look like chad lites. Not all of them are average.

Some of them look like chad lites. Not all of them are average.
Perhaps more chadlites participated, not sure if they took all average people in their respective country's.

Perhaps more chadlites participated, not sure if they took all average people in their respective country's.
Probably mostly the ones who thought they looked good showed up.

It is extremly over for this German dude, in fact he is not even German. This is how much over it is in Germany.

View attachment 221848
These are by definition normie 5/10 faces of the average person in each country. They all mog me into oblivion. ITS OVER
Most of them are above-average. It's not a very scientific method and the faces are perfectly symmetrical and stuff. It's just a good approximation of the typical pheno of each area.

I think I can compete will almost all of them tbh. A lot of them are ethnics, so I race mog those dudes. Also these pictures are a tad blurry so it's hard to rate them. As for the white dudes a few mog me

I don’t mog

While these faces are averages, I also don’t think it makes them 5/10s for every country. Since they’re conglomerates any deformities will be averaged out and their faces are pretty much totally symmetrical.

Chad lite is average TBH sub chad lite is ugly.

I can't even mog the ethnics jfl
I think I can compete will almost all of them tbh. A lot of them are ethnics, so I race mog those dudes. Also these pictures are a tad blurry so it's hard to rate them. As for the white dudes a few mog me
:worryfeels::chad::feelsseriously:

they are true average faces

Link please. I'd be curious to know what portrait database they used. Could be fun to feed to StyleGAN.

Link please. I'd be curious to know what portrait database they used. Could be fun to feed to StyleGAN.
Just search up "average men from each country" or something like that

Saying I'm normie tier in looks is far from chad territory. Plus normie is ugly to women anyway
Prolly but u could still SEAmaxx in the future (assuming the corona pandemic will end ofc)

If these faces are 5/10 then I'm not even human

White American is chad. I can’t compete with any of them.

Brutal moggs thread

HOLY SHIT, IT'S OVER! ALL THE WHITE GUYS MOG ME. (I MOG ALL THE ASIAN GUYS). BUT FOR THE MOST PART THEY MOG ME IN LOOKING MANLY. I LOOK LIKE A CHILD COMPARED TO THEM. :reeeeee:

ALL of them have hair.