Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t look intimidating, nobody respects you

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you are a male but look like a lesbian girl like me, you will automatically be the victim of bullying. It doesn't matter if you are tough, you will have to assert yourself first everywhere, because you fit into the pattern of a victim because of your harmless appearance and that's how you will be treated before you prove and assert yourself. You have to be a hundred times as dominant and aggressive and tough as others to even be viewed as equal and be respected. If you are tough, you will not be viewed as tough, because you look harmless and if you aren’t tough, people will assume you to be tough, even if you are the biggest faggot coward, just because you look intimidating

Yeah it's why being a turbo ugly tall ogre with a good frame is millions of times better than being a decent looking turbomanlet.
No one will fuck with the ogre

just do mma, go workout and eat more for become bulky, you will stay ugly but you will be strong :redpill::feelsokman:

If you’re not tall, nobody respects you

this used to be true but have you seen modern day chads? wearing makeup and shit

this used to be true but have you seen modern day chads? wearing makeup and shit
I mean, i dress masculine, but what i mean with looking like a girl, is feminine facial feautures, not gay style

Yeah it's why being a turbo ugly tall ogre with a good frame is millions of times better than being a decent looking turbomanlet.
No one will fuck with the ogre
Fr, I Just want to be an ogre rather than some skinny ass low t beta fuck this

If you gymcel hard enough and aren't a hyper manlet you'll become intimidating instead of attractive.
Have been told numerous times how scary I am etc.
It does beat being a 150lb twerp getting picked on but I mean the whole still being incel part sucks.

If you gymcel hard enough and aren't a hyper manlet you'll become intimidating instead of attractive.
Have been told numerous times how scary I am etc.
It does beat being a 150lb twerp getting picked on but I mean the whole still being incel part sucks.
What height does this apply?

Yes. This is a very straight forward word. Big and strong = respect

weak and small = disrespect.

Normal fucks only learn through fear, force, and violence, so u must gymmaxx and gun maxx. Even if you are 5’1 Indian turbo manlet.

if you look weak, people will fuck with you. I experience that too. I am not tall and have narrow shoulders and a lot of people stare me down or look at me aggressively.

If you are a male but look like a lesbian girl like me, you will automatically be the victim of bullying. It doesn't matter if you are tough, you will have to assert yourself first everywhere, because you fit into the pattern of a victim because of your harmless appearance and that's how you will be treated before you prove and assert yourself. You have to be a hundred times as dominant and aggressive and tough as others to even be viewed as equal and be respected. If you are tough, you will not be viewed as tough, because you look harmless and if you aren’t tough, people will assume you to be tough, even if you are the biggest faggot coward, just because you look intimidating
Show me your face