Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you don't look at least decent in front of a mirror then it's completely over for you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I've heard many normies saying that the mirror portrays them as a CHAD, but when they take pics they look subhuman, well I look subhuman even when I look myself in the mirror.

No mirror to CHADify you when you're an actual subhuman.

I smashed up my mirror

I stopped trying to gauge how ugly I am, people's reactions and comments are enough.
Legit walking corpse I look like I haven't had a wink of sleep in my life.

I was watching a romance anime when the screen went black and showed my face. tanked my mood

I stopped trying to gauge how ugly I am, people's reactions and comments are enough.
Legit walking corpse I look like I haven't had a wink of sleep in my life.
Very accurate. The reactions we receive are enough and even more brutal than what the mirror shows you.

the brain sheilds you when you look int the mirror, with the picture you trick the brain to see a stranger, aka no sugarcoating.

Before I was blackpilled, when I looked in the mirror I thought I was 5/10. But after being blackpilled, I started to see the horrible side of my face very clearly when I looked in the mirror.

i look ok in the mirror but in photos i look slightly asymmetircal

I look like a complete 3/10 subhuman in pics

I guess that's the accurate version of my face :feelsree::feelsrope:

Mirror > Camera > In person
for me

I've heard many normies saying that the mirror portrays them as a CHAD, but when they take pics they look subhuman, well I look subhuman even when I look myself in the mirror.

No mirror to CHADify you when you're an actual subhuman.
I feel like once you become blackpilled you can see yourself for how you really look in the mirror without any coping like normies do

I was watching a romance anime when the screen went black and showed my face. tanked my mood
Fucking brutal :feelskek:
Its as if life had to remind you that you will never have that to ruin your cope

I look like this in a mirror: