Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you don't LDAR and NEET

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im isolating myself now completely from society

Fuck, ive havent left my Apartment since several weeks (unless for doc visits)

How the fuck can you still go outside as a incel? I mean whats the Point of going out unless you have a humiliation fetish?

dad will kick me out/cut financial ties etc.

i wish i could be a neet so fkn bad tbh

im assuming they have to, i would slit my throat if i had to go outside everyday

To live in place without people and walk alone without seeing them, that would be good ¦>

I need money to pay my bills.

True going outside sucks i can't leave the house without getting mogged left and right no matter where i go.

I think 95% of society as a whole would NEET if they could. Being a NEET isn't possible for most people.

makes sense if you're rich boy knajjd or something

but otherwise...

How the fuck can you still go outside as a incel?
I need to be a good wagie in order to survive.
At least I get to work from home every other week

I have to to make money. I've been an on and off again NEET for over a decade and I can tell you, it sucks from both sides of the fence. You're either going out to break your back at work or wallowing at home in misery, there's no way out.

Im isolating myself now completely from society

Fuck, ive havent left my Apartment since several weeks (unless for doc visits)

How the fuck can you still go outside as a incel? I mean whats the Point of going out unless you have a humiliation fetish?
Although I'd like to NEET, I have to make enough money to buy food so I don't die :feelsbadman:

Tomorrow will be the end of my mini neet vacation of 2 weeks, it was great too bad it had to end tbh. I just have too much credit card debt to neet indefinitely rn, hopefully I'll be able to looksmax after.

Because I have things to do and accomplish

Imagine getting paid 10 thousand a month. No more work needed. With effective social state services in all fields. With AI sexdoll and artificial intelligence available in your room. What a dream.

I never go outside except to the car

I think 95% of society as a whole would NEET if they could. Being a NEET isn't possible for most people.
Most females wouldn't because they're treated like humans.

I'm so thankful I'm on NEETbux.

I haven't left my home in 2 weeks, haven't took a shower in 2 weeks, haven't speak to anyone outside of my family for few years

I can't remember the last time I left the house. Socialmaxxing is a waste of time as an incel. The success ceiling is so low you might as well not even bother.

Unless you won the lottery (Most probably to have it than being loved by a foid tbh) or have parents that maintain you indefinitely, you have to wagecuck to survive. I don't think that is worth living if you are an incel and you can't neet or have time for your copes. :feelsbadman:

Being NEET makes me feel even more worthless, but going to university and being on campus can be suicide fuel.

Being NEET makes me feel even more worthless, but going to university and being on campus can be suicide fuel.

Im at university for like 4 hours a week. Rest of the time im NEETing. Both are shit tbh, for the exact reasons you mentioned

College sucks if you're an anticommunist incel. But it's still better than wageslaving.

But NEET life is always the best life.

If I NEET il just get kicked out of my house so its a life of wagecuckery for me :soy:

I wage cuck right now but soon I will ldar 5 months.:feelsokman:

I fucking hate slaving away for some normalfags benefit but I cant live otherwise.

This just made me realize how much time I've been spending indoors lately.