Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't have these 3 extremely agonizingly crucial traits you are fucked for Life 100% Guaranteed no refund too as you are forced to play it.

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★

Face
B9538255050346e647b9938dada2567f
Sem469 087
Original
D3a5ee7d8fe510ac7aa1cef6287efee8
108 1089387 hrithik roshan close up

If you have a great and above face you will have much easier lives than most men and will be literally worshipped by soyciety.

Height
A531b1ece3b623e33fb35661bbb9e419  tall people short people
Short and tall businessmen
F05dc56f a14d 428d ae9f b26d7aa6b273 2060x1236

If you have the height you will be seen as a leader, strong, capable, and will be much more advantaged in life in many different ways.

Race
BIDTjPT

The white race has the most advantage to their lives as they're born with better genetics compared to other types of races but at the end of the day it all comes down to cause and effects and it's not that they're superior it's that some souls are just luckier than others.

I have none of these 3 crucial and important shits and I happened to look like this poor ricecel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Unnamed

So to conclude, I am beyond fucked from the beginning never even had the chance it is fucking pointless to say it is over because it has never begun.

So all i need is face and im peachy?
Brb going to get into a deadly car accident so the doctors might assemble a Chad face out of the lego that is my skull.

I have none of these 3 crucial and important shits and I happened to look like this poor ricecel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
unnamed-jpg.432694

So to conclude, I am beyond fucked from the beginning never even had the chance it is fucking pointless to say it is over because it has never begun.
Same here bro. The only thing I have an advantage over this ricecel is I have a head full of hair. Other than that, I am an ugly manlet ricecel :feelsrope:

Same here bro. The only thing I have an advantage over this ricecel is I have a head full of hair. Other than that, I am an ugly manlet ricecel :feelsrope:
so you mog me you freaking mogger.

In short: Just be Chad, don't be below Chad-lite.

life needs a reroll

1. What is the face rating barrier? 6/10, 7/10, 8/10?

2. What is the height barrier? 5'10, 6', 6'2?

3. What do you consider to be white? Do southern and eastern euros count?

Thread is too Chad for me ngl.

thread should be tagged as suifuel tbh , also north atlantid foids must live life on tutorial with cheats activated holy fuck

1. What is the face rating barrier? 6/10, 7/10, 8/10?
4.25-4.5/10 if you can compensate with other attributes
2. What is the height barrier? 5'10, 6', 6'2?
I'd say the height barrier to have a normal satisfactory life is around 1.5 inches below average or 3 cms. So for 5'10'' avg, 5'8.5'' is the minimum to have a normal life.

Foids preach about equality but their tingles take over

thread should be tagged as suifuel tbh , also north atlantid foids must live life on tutorial with cheats activated holy fuck
Hiroshima Nagasaki BlackPill.

Face and race is cope, JUST BE TALL is legit tho

I'd say the height barrier to have a normal satisfactory life is around 1.5 inches below average or 3 cms. So for 5'10'' avg, 5'8.5'' is the minimum to have a normal life.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Loving that white privilege bro'
20201003 011357

So all i need is face and im peachy?
Brb going to get into a deadly car accident so the doctors might assemble a Chad face out of the lego that is my skull.

Water is wet summarizes this post. :feelsrope:

H2O tbh. Still brutal tho:cryfeels:

Just get 186 surgeries theory

None of them. I'm a 5'3(120lbs) ethnicel with mental illnesses.