Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you dont have social media you will be seen as a serial killer

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200220 191506 TextMe 2

Lol this is from my chadfish after I told some bitch I dont have social media.
Jfl if Chad cant survive the social media pill then what chance do any of us have.
In 2k20 if you dont have multiple social media accounts with atleast 200 followers/friends you will be seen as a weirdo or potential serial killer

Just give all your information to CIAniggers via faceberg theory

blessed be the chadfishers
Blacksops2cel3

I hate social media. I quit because it was major suicide fuel.

True, except for chad. They need to assess your betabuxx level if your only a normie.

No point in having socials as an ugly man

Ted Bundy is on Fecebook

You sent a message about hooking up a week after your last message to her and she replied within 2 minutes, chad has it all.

You won't be seen as normal unless you have Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
It's stupid.

If u have no friends and no life, so nothing to post, having social media is just gonna out you as a giga loser.

"We are not obssessed with social media fucking inkwell" (immediately check out her cellphone)

Well i've got an instagram account. Guess that's enough for foids to think, i'm not a serial killer.

The nerve of that cunt to say that tbh

I'm gonna call BS. I've Chadfished and girls have asked for snapchat. Some girls require social media but others will let you off the hook

I'm gonna call BS. I've Chadfished and girls have asked for snapchat. Some girls require social media but others will let you off the hook
True some will let Chad off the hook. But for sub 8 men, having a substantial social media account is required

True some will let Chad off the hook. But for sub 8 men, having a substantial social media account is required

If you're a sub 8 male trying to get women you're basically a begging cuck lol

When I tell normies I don't have social media their reaction is genuine shock. Like pure horror as if they witnessed a gruesome murder. They genuinely cannot comprehend how anybody could not be on it 24/7 so it destroys them and makes them scared.

Another reason why I don't even bother with online dating anymore,the average foid has at the very least 300 pics from their Instagrams attached to their profiles while I upload like 6 pictures at most (directly to the site,I don't have IG),and they instantly ghost you the moment you tell them you don't have any social media.

When I tell normies I don't have social media their reaction is genuine shock. Like pure horror as if they witnessed a gruesome murder. They genuinely cannot comprehend how anybody could not be on it 24/7 so it destroys them and makes them scared.

I have never used social media so I must be the next Mick Taylor, wolf creek.

Why have social media when you aren't even social to begin with

Meanwhile actual psychopaths who kill women for sport are immensely popular and enjoy high social status.

View attachment 204969
Lol this is from my chadfish after I told some bitch I dont have social media.
Jfl if Chad cant survive the social media pill then what chance do any of us have.
In 2k20 if you dont have multiple social media accounts with atleast 200 followers/friends you will be seen as a weirdo or potential serial killer
It makes sense tbh

Having social media would mean you have to or be willing to share personal things about yourself and what you like. By exposing yourself in such a manner, you leave yourself open to be observed and analyzed.

You can't stalk someone who has nothing.

I hate social media. I quit because it was major suicide fuel.

I quit for the same reason. There's nothing like seeing high school chads who everyone assured you would become losers later in life living great lives with girlfriends and fulfilling lives :feelsrope: Also I have no one to talk to on social media, naturally, so why would I have social media?

This sites counts as a social media right?

haha i mean we are sharing stuff here and messaging each other

This sites counts as a social media right?

haha i mean we are sharing stuff here and messaging each other
Foid: "Hey do you have IG?"
You: "Well not really but I use other social media and I'm very active,I constantly post stuff"
Foid: "Oooh nice,can you send link?"
You: *shows Incels.co profile*

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I'm fucking dying by just imagining it :lul::lul::lul::lul: