Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't have small eyes, it's OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-

Chad-tier eye area. Vertically narrow eyes - an indicator of high testosterone

Incel-tier eye area. Bug eyes - one of the most subhuman features.

Big eyes look too feminine

Small eyes are best

Bad examples, the "bug eyed" guy mogs the "hunter eyed" guy. Not to mention eye area is a meme, women don't care about eye area. Unless you want to get with blackpilled men, I don't see why you would care about eye area.

lakb said:
Big eyes look too feminine

Small eyes are best

A lot of femoids have scleral show that would look disgusting on guys.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Bad examples, the "bug eyed" guy mogs the "hunter eyed" guy. Not to mention eye area is a meme, women don't care about eye area. Unless you want to get with blackpilled men, I don't see why you would care about eye area.

Eye area is the first feature femoids notice on your face

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Eye area is literally the most important of your face, you can tell anyone's attractiveness level just from eye area alone.

They aren’t called “small eyes”. They are called vertically narrow eyes with no upperlid exposure. Your eyes need to be WIDE and NARROW (so that they look “squinty”). If your eyes are actually small then you probably have a bad IPD.

I have bug eyes too, it's OGRE.

Yes it's a good indicator, but it's everything but over for the guy in your last pic tbh. Bad example.

It's over for sceleral showcels

Vertically narrow eyes are one of my few good traits tbh

Meh, I have deep-set, green near-hunter eyes and a good brow, but I am still let down by my nose and jawline. Being baldcel further dooms me.

WRONG. Common misconception though.

It's about having a low eyes/eyebrows ratio.

61081365.jpg

You can have average-largish eyes, but you need thicker eyebrows to make it work.

Bug eyed loser checking in

Second guy is ideal for slaying 17-25 year olds

M. Bison said:
Second guy is ideal for slaying 17-25 year olds

2nd guys eyes are digusting tbh

Cynistic said:
2nd guys eyes are digusting tbh

I see guys like that slay more thna I see Becham looking dudes do

Status
Not open for further replies.