Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't have a gf you probably also don't have friends

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Title the no friend pill is equally as brutal

Nah, I think this problem is only in the west, like im abke to make friends with other guys cuz no one here really thinks about looks that much tbh

I got gf but no friends does this means I am incel?

Darwinism at every turn

Nah, I think this problem is only in the west, like im abke to make friends with other guys cuz no one here really thinks about looks that much tbh
Wild. I can’t make friends with anyone other than my truecel friend I knew from middle school

Wild. I can’t make friends with anyone other than my truecel friend I knew from middle school
I genuinely bonded with this one giga autist in junior high remember bringing him to my "friend" group and they all hated him. He was genuinely special Ed but funny and not a normie he left the school after like 8 days.

He probably browses here

I genuinely bonded with this one giga autist in junior high remember bringing him to my "friend" group and they all hated him. He was genuinely special Ed but funny and not a normie he left the school after like 8 days.
Interesting. My only friend in middle school was also special ed. I’m still friends with him luckily.

Youre not trucel tier in looks then

Having no GF is a byproduct that leads to not having friends because people will assume your too boring to have a GF

Interesting. My only friend in middle school was also special ed. I’m still friends with him luckily.
Yeah I don't know where that guy went he was one of those over the top edgy autists so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent him somewhere.

Having no GF is a byproduct that leads to not having friends because people will assume your too boring to have a GF
And no friends can also make it harder to get a gf because most normies meet their gfs through mutual friends it seems

Yeah I don't know where that guy went he was one of those over the top edgy autists so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent him somewhere.
Brutal for him

Yeah this is most definitely a Western thing