Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you dont hate your mother or sister, you are not blackpilled at all

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
reminder that your mother wouldnt love you (if she does) if you werent her son, and your sister would spit on you if you werent her brother

Fuck off retard I love my sisters.

I love my mother and my two sisters. These are the only women in this world who have empathy with me even though I'm a sub 8 deathnic.

Indeed. A mother loves her son (only) because he carries her own genes. However, I think that a sister will always spit on her brother at any given chance, either for fun or for gain, sometimes even both. I feel somewhat blessed for not having a sister.

My mother is the only foid or person even to have ever shown me affection or cared about me, so yes I love her. My sister however I do not like at all.

LOW iq thread literally most of us are only loved by our family.:feelsthink:

reminder that your mother wouldnt love you (if she does) if you werent her son
so? that's sort of the point of family relations

"foids wouldn't be attracted to you if you didn't have an attractive face" :waitwhat:

My mother is the only foid or person even to have ever shown me affection or cared about me
Same. I know she wouldn’t care about me if I wasn’t related to her though.

so true. in an alternate reality where i'm not related to my mom and she is the same age as me, she would treat me like garbage, just like anyone else and view me as a weirdo. she only likes me because i'm her son.

You don't need to hate anyone to be blackpilled. If anything I hate white knight cucks who have turned the west into a raving loony bin matriarchy.

reminder that if anyone here was born female he would be the same as any other female right now, it's not a personal problem, it's the brainwashing

just hate everyone bro

damn realistically if they didn’t know you they would reject you HARD

Only way an incel can.like his sister if she's bottom of the barrel giga femcel. My sister was and still kinda is bottom of the barrel as she grew up fat and had over projecting chin. Few months back she fixed it with some orthodontal surgery for the mandible. If I ask my normie parents for a LL surgery they will say um a guy and no right to feel insecure. Only if they knew the black pill. As my dad is a Chad and my mom is a Becky none of them will be able to relate. If only I was a few inches taller I would have been a high tier normie and ascended to Chadpreet lite by gumcelling.

Fucking bullshit post. My mother has done so much for me and would die for me. I've grown up with my sister and we've spent almost our whole lives together. We're connected by blood and life experiences. You need to be more grateful to your mother unless she treated you like shit or ran off on you. Yeah if you weren't family, they probably wouldn't care about you, but neither would your father. But since you are family, you should love them unless they're a terrible person

reminder that your mother wouldnt love you (if she does) if you werent her son, and your sister would spit on you if you werent her brother
I hate my mom, she ruined my life by pulling me out of 7th grade.

I deeply hate my mother.

As my sister is too young, I can't really hate her, but I will soon, probably.

my sister causes the most problems. career feminist. has actually been married (I have not). condescending af, rude, passive-aggressive.

gonna need a sisterectomy soon

my mother is judgemental, and had to bail me out of jail last tuesday. not fun.

everyone is nice to me in my family..

everyone is nice to me in my family..
You said it yourself: "family".
If they weren't your family, they would hate you for being a subhuman.

But if you think like that, a Chad could also think that a girl wouldn't love him if he wasn't a Chad.

All love is conditional, welcome to the real, non-fantasy world.

talk about my mommy again and ill rekt u m8

I hate my roastie sisters without a doubt, but not mother.

Giving birth to me, however, severely limits my fondness for her.

But if you think like that, a Chad could also think that a girl wouldn't love him if he wasn't a Chad.

All love is conditional, welcome to the real, non-fantasy world.
That's pretty much the truth lmao.

Love is a fucking joke.