Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don't hate women and don't consider them more then sex objects then you are fakecel/coper

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★
After seeing all the data and studies related to behaviour and nature of toilets, if you still don't think they are no good then sex objects then you are objectively wrong. The reason might be because you see women don't treat you bad which in on itself is a FAKECEL trait, since your experience with women is nothing like the studies, it would be natural for you to go against my belief, but if you see the study and even experience how brutal this toilets treat you and other sub5's then you are coping, bluepilled guy who denies the objective truth that toilets are evil creatures and they are not worthy or capable of love, other then sex objects that's just males NEED to satisfy the desires. You might agree that their nature is evil but you also NEED to agree that they enjoy being evil and if they wanted to change they could've easily done that.

There's no women that is "good people"
Absolute truths are inherently stupid, you'd have to be non-sentient to believe in them.

Proportionately though, women are more cruel to dysgenic creatures like me.

treating women as equals or superior is unnatural and against evolution

i think it makes sense for sub5s to be bluepilled about female nature because most of the time they see them only in school/college/university or on a job where they don't always show their true slutty nature, it's the sex having normies and Chads who see what females are like since early age (12-15) when they go on gangbangs and see what "innocent" girls are doing.

how sub5 sees girls in school
iu

what sub5 doesn't see:

Last edited:
Let's keep in mind that studies also say a lot of bullshit. I would not trust them.

treating women as equals or superior is unnatural and against evolution
this is better than op's statement. foids are inherently the inferior sex, intellectually, cognitively and physically
their only purpose is to be ornaments
its only in the past100 years after jewish psyop that we've been brainwashed into thinking of them as equals no human civilisation or society has ever considered them so cuz of just how glaringly obivous their inferiority is

If you don't hate women and don't consider them more then sex objects then you are fakecel/coper​

Very true if you don`t hate foids you`re a fakecel foid worshipper

Facts, high qi thread. You are rational only when you start hating foids.

muh women are good bro - this gray
If you surround yourself with people who are shitty, of course they will be, and I would understand why you think that way. Now, if your thinking is as a consequence to things you saw through a screen, you're just a retard who needs to get out of your room for a while.

Last edited:
If you surround yourself with people who are shitty, of course they will be, and I would understand why you think that way. Now, if your thinking is as a consequence to things that through a screen, you're just a retard who needs to get out your room for a while.
No its based on my life experience

If you surround yourself with people who are shitty, of course they will be, and I would understand why you think that way. Now, if your thinking is as a consequence to things that through a screen, you're just a retard who needs to get out your room for a while.
Lol if ur sub5 and not being treated shitty youre a larping fag

All experiences (a few) talking with women were shit, since my teenage years it was all humiliation and ragefuel.