Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don't hate normies from the bottom of your heart, you're likely not as ugly as you think.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Just today I noticed two teenage normfags taking pictures of me while I was working out in the gym. Probably because of my skinny arms and legs. Then I saw them typing something on their phone and laughing afterwards while still looking at me casually.

Humiliation like this happens to me every time I go out in public. Whenever I leave the house people react to me like I'm some kind of circus attraction. In my teenage years I thought I didn't look THAT ugly but looking back now it all makes sense. Experiencing a lifetime of bullying and humiliation to this day - it is impossible for me to "forgive" them or "love" them (that's what the Bible says).

Now go ahead and ask yourself: are you being constantly laughed at behind your back? Do people sometimes even call you out for being ugly? Do you genuinely despise normies with every fibre of your being? If so, then you are truly my brother in trueceldom. If not, then you might as well stop saying that it's over for you.

Maybe it's a western society thing though. People here are horrible. Is it a typical white people thing again? Are ugly people in the "third world" being bullied as well? I'm curious.

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?

Last edited:

Stay strong brother

Fortunately I am tall and intimidating so people avoid fucking with me, and when they do it, its normally in a cowardly, sneaky way, nothing in my face.

Why didn't you come to them and demand to know if they were filming you? Since they were teenagers, do you think you could beat them up if they attacked you?
Being incel is not your fault but being a pussy is.

Fortunately I am tall and intimidating so people avoid fucking with me, and when they do it, its normally in a cowardly, sneaky way, nothing in my face.

Why didn't you come to them and demand to know if they were filming you? Since they were teenagers, do you think you could beat them up if they attacked you?
That's fucking easy for you to say. If i was tall and intimidating I'd kick their ass right there. I'm sensing some strong fakecel vibes here.

If i did ask them, they would have denied filming me, 100%.

That's fucking easy for you to say. If i was tall and intimidating I'd kick their ass right there. I'm sensing some strong fakecel vibes here.

Yeah, "fakecel" 29 year old virgin.

Dumbass faggot pussy.

Yeah, "fakecel" 29 year old virgin.

Dumbass faggot pussy.
Also bullying fellow incels is a fakecel trait. Are you really that stupid? Those two teenagers were gymmaxxed normies. They both heightmogged me and I'm extremely skinny so I don't have much physical strength. How tf should I act tough in front of them? They'd burst out laughing, jfl.

This post is kinda retarded. You mention being tall and intimidating (which is irrelevant bragging but okay) and then you fault OP for not being brave.

Have you considered that OP isn't tall or intimidating?

Unrelated but I'd probably beat you to death if I ever met you.

Nintchdbpict0002744568771 e1476444210894

Also bullying fellow incels is a fakecel trait. Are you really that stupid? Those two teenagers were gymmaxxed normies. They both heightmogged me and I'm extremely skinny so I don't have much physical strength. How tf should I act tough in front of them? They'd burst out laughing, jfl.
Well its a good thing that I don't look like someone that is easy to bully, because I wouldn't have the patience for this sort of shit. I've punched people who provoked me in the past, if I was constantly being bullied like you supposedly are, I would've probably done something nasty already.
This post is kinda retarded. You mention being tall and intimidating (which is irrelevant bragging but okay) and then you fault OP for not being brave.

Have you considered that OP isn't tall or intimidating?
lol we humans fought creatures much bigger and more intimidating than us in the past. It's called being able to use tools.
Unrelated but I'd probably beat you to death if I ever met you.
The only thing you are beating is your meat while watching videos of chimps mating, pussy.

I hate normies, but not as much as I hate women and chads. I used to hate chad less than normies, but I'm seeing more and more instances outside of 3 holes walking with 1 chad,

The hatred we recieve from women is way bigger than from normies.

@Ropemaxx

Now go ahead and ask yourself: are you being constantly laughed at behind your back?
Yes, hence I avoid being in public at all costs.

Do people sometimes even call you out for being ugly? Do you genuinely despise normies with every fibre of your being? If so, then you are truly my brother in trueceldom.
Yes to both, so I guess we are united via our extreme subhumanity. From one truecel to another, I hope things somehow improve for you.

People constantly give me weird looks and dont like interacting with me

Well its a good thing that I don't look like someone that is easy to bully, because I wouldn't have the patience for this sort of shit. I've punched people who provoked me in the past, if I was constantly being bullied like you supposedly are, I would've probably done something nasty already.
However I'm not quite sure if they were takin pictures of me or not. I was also working out. If I was 100% sure/saw them taking pictures of me then I'd have confronted them. However I didn't see them pointing their phones at me.
Yes, hence I avoid being in public at all costs.

Yes to both, so I guess we are united via our extreme subhumanity. From one truecel to another, I hope things somehow improve for you.
Thank you brother. I do feel united with other incels and I wish them all the best. But I wish nothing good to all the others.

Maybe, but passions cool with age. I can't get too wound up about that kind of stuff anymore. It did used to bug the shit out of me, however.

Maybe, but passions cool with age. I can't get too wound up about that kind of stuff anymore. It did used to bug the shit out of me, however.
I still get frustrated when shit like that happens. However I'm quite paranoid and I imagine things.

I still get frustrated when shit like that happens. However I'm quite paranoid and I imagine things.
Oh shit I only skimmed your OP and thought it was about seeing happy couples holding hands or something.

Yeah unless you're walking around in some kind of ridiculous costume or defecating publicly there's no way people out in public are pointing and whispering about you.

Gangstalking paranoia lol

Oh shit I only skimmed your OP and thought it was about seeing happy couples holding hands or something.

Yeah unless you're walking around in some kind of ridiculous costume or defecating publicly there's no way people out in public are pointing and whispering about you.

Gangstalking paranoia lol
You think? Maybe I am paranoid as fuck after all. Well actually that'd make a lot of sense...

Facts.

Bigger cuck if you chadworship

I don't hate normies the same way I don't hate stockholm syndrome victims. They're just deluded and bluepilled.

You think? Maybe I am paranoid as fuck after all. Well actually that'd make a lot of sense...
I generally don't give unsolicited advice but something that helped me chill out a lot was making a rule of not conjecturing on the minds of others unless it was necessary for making some decision.

You'll end up building conjectures with the rubbish in your own head and then burn your energy thinking its real.

I generally don't give unsolicited advice but something that helped me chill out a lot was making a rule of not conjecturing on the minds of others unless it was necessary for making some decision.

You'll end up building conjectures with the rubbish in your own head and then burn your energy thinking its real.
That's actually very smart. I'll keep that in mind, thank you brother.

I absolutely hate normies to death

I hate all people IRL, i dont go to gym and places where young people are, adults mind their own business. I exercise at home, when i have will.

Just today I noticed two teenage normfags taking pictures of me while I was working out in the gym. Probably because of my skinny arms and legs. Then I saw them typing something on their phone and laughing afterwards while still looking at me casually.

Humiliation like this happens to me every time I go out in public. Whenever I leave the house people react to me like I'm some kind of circus attraction. In my teenage years I thought I didn't look THAT ugly but looking back now it all makes sense. Experiencing a lifetime of bullying and humiliation to this day - it is impossible for me to "forgive" them or "love" them (that's what the Bible says).

Now go ahead and ask yourself: are you being constantly laughed at behind your back? Do people sometimes even call you out for being ugly? Do you genuinely despise normies with every fibre of your being? If so, then you are truly my brother in trueceldom. If not, then you might as well stop saying that it's over for you.

Maybe it's a western society thing though. People here are horrible. Is it a typical white people thing again? Are ugly people in the "third world" being bullied as well? I'm curious.

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?
I believe that is human behaviour the world over from the poorest place to USA. The different are ostracised by the evil uncaring normie, never stop for some self reflection & how it feels to be the other guy. Step over others for a bump up the totem pole. All comedy is at the expense of something or someone.

Bully the perceived weak & isolated but fear or pretend befriend the powerful & connected, disgusting humanity.

I believe that is human behaviour the world over from the poorest place to USA. The different are ostracised by the evil uncaring normie, never stop for some self reflection & how it feels to be the other guy. Step over others for a bump up the totem pole. All comedy is at the expense of something or someone.

Bully the perceived weak & isolated but fear or pretend befriend the powerful & connected, disgusting humanity.
This is 100% on point.

Well .. In the 3rd world .. (South America).

I'm ugly AF .. my mother is a 1,3/ 10 (That's why I'm a truecel) (I've been truecel since the day I came out of that subhuman womb) (My lookmatch is dead or probably being a white man's wh*re) (I met a foid long ago as ugly as me who reject me and later(2 years ago) roped..she rejected me like if I were garbage so.. idk what happen with her..maybe she was my looksmatch) almost everything that I found in this forum applies to my daily life 100%.

so..

Basically yes.

you get strange looks.

I was bullied on the streets by a group of skinny white Normies.

once a group of roasties started taking pictures of me in the street while they were laughing ... so I know how it feels ...

I try to not leave the house because almost always the normies look at me as if I were a monster.(And I am)

also

One time a group of guys (over 18) when I was on public transport (bus) started saying how ugly I am (mid-tier white normies) before that, they were bragging about f*ck 13yo foids (I was bluepilled back then ... but I was feeling such a suifuel that is almost impossible to describe).

"But she is a sweet little angel, silly inkwell." :soy::soy::soy: yeah, sure.. maybe in your country.. but here... ethnic foids start at 14... while white foids start between 10 and 12.(these are mid class and low class foids so I'm not sure what happens in high class maybe they wait till 15).

I've heard the foids brag about having s*x with my own ears ... and then I confirmed it by hearing the guys brag about that.

sorry for my bad english...I'm trying to learn.:feelsLSD:

It's over for me.. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm ugly AF .. my mother is a 1,3/ 10 (That's why I'm a truecel) (I've been truecel since the day I came out of that subhuman womb) (My lookmatch is dead or probably being a white man's wh*re) (I met a foid long ago as ugly as me who reject me and later(2 years ago) roped..she rejected me like if I were garbage so.. idk what happen with her..maybe she was my looksmatch) almost everything that I found in this forum applies to my daily life 100%.

so..

Basically yes.

you get strange looks.

once a group of roasties started taking pictures of me in the street while they were laughing ... so I know how it feels ...

I try to not leave the house because almost always the normies look at me as if I were a monster.(And I am)

also

One time a group of guys (over 18) when I was on public transport (bus) started saying how ugly I am (mid-tier white normies) before that, they were bragging about f*ck 13yo foids (I was bluepilled back then ... but I was feeling such a suifuel that is almost impossible to describe).

"But she is a sweet little angel, silly inkwell." :soy::soy::soy: yeah, sure.. maybe in your country.. but here... ethnic foids start at 14... while white foids start between 10 and 12.(these are mid class and low class foids so I'm not sure what happens in high class maybe they wait till 15).

I've heard the foids brag about having s*x with my own ears ... and then I confirmed it by hearing the guys brag about that.

Sounds like you're a complete and utter truecel just like me bro. Brutal.
Do not go ER.
Haven't seen you in a while brocel

I hate normies, but not as much as I hate women and chads. I used to hate chad less than normies, but I'm seeing more and more instances outside of 3 holes walking with 1 chad,

so..

Basically yes.

you get strange looks.

also

Incel in poor countries is hell on nightmare mode, lets Hope those who bullied you gets clapped by some thugmaxxed "hustlers" ( in Minecraft).

Last edited:

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?
High T/Tallish cel here I can't even trust myself not to just let all my hatred out on someone the blackpill made me low inhib as I don't care anymore and know what I have to do. I make It known I'll give them the business it feels pretty good as I now have some sort of power but I'm already the type who doesn't care if he dies or goes to jail so I feel comfortable behaving this way. Some low tier normies have tried to befriend me I can't stand them but when they feel like you mog them in assertiveness they are gonna try to either put you down or use you to get the same type of image. It's way too late for me I'm so behind socially and the damage of loneliness/humiliation has already been engraved deep into my being (if I carried my pistol everywhere I would pop it like 10 minutes after walking outside)

High T/Tallish cel here I can't even trust myself not to just let all my hatred out on someone the blackpill made me low inhib as I don't care anymore and know what I have to do. I make It known I'll give them the business it feels pretty good as I now have some sort of power but I'm already the type who doesn't care if he dies or goes to jail so I feel comfortable behaving this way. Some low tier normies have tried to befriend me I can't stand them but when they feel like you mog them in assertiveness they are gonna try to either put you down or use you to get the same type of image. It's way too late for me I'm so behind socially and the damage of loneliness/humiliation has already been engraved deep into my being (if I carried my pistol everywhere I would pop it like 10 minutes after walking outside)
Shieeeet that's brutal man

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?
can relate to the phone recording thing.
Similar stuff happend to me over the years.
I never used social media and didnt interact with anyone until I was older.

So I am sure people talked about me on social media back in the day because everybody in the school seemed to know me and make fun of me.

Also, more specifically, these two foids in my current class, they looked at me and laughed and texted each other on their phones.
They've been mocking me from a distance for a while now.
One time I got put in a group project with them and I had to talk to one of them in an empty classroom for preparation.
She didnt fucking look at me.
I have never experienced anything like this before. I was talking to her and she physically turned her head to the wall while talking to me.
inb4 shes autistic.

she is not.

for like 10 minutes she talked to the wall instead of me.

Honestly, sometimes I think about going on a rampage and just fucking burning everything to the ground but I know that it would just end up really pathetic and I would probably be sniped by some german special commando chad who then gets a medal and on TV. So im not gonna do that.

I just pray to God to take my life and use my body as fertilizer and my life energy to give some incel that late late late growth spurt.
amen.

can relate to the phone recording thing.
Similar stuff happend to me over the years.
I never used social media and didnt interact with anyone until I was older.

So I am sure people talked about me on social media back in the day because everybody in the school seemed to know me and make fun of me.

Also, more specifically, these two foids in my current class, they looked at me and laughed and texted each other on their phones.
They've been mocking me from a distance for a while now.
One time I got put in a group project with them and I had to talk to one of them in an empty classroom for preparation.
She didnt fucking look at me.
I have never experienced anything like this before. I was talking to her and she physically turned her head to the wall while talking to me.
inb4 shes autistic.

she is not.

for like 10 minutes she talked to the wall instead of me.

Honestly, sometimes I think about going on a rampage and just fucking burning everything to the ground but I know that it would just end up really pathetic and I would probably be sniped by some german special commando chad who then gets a medal and on TV. So im not gonna do that.

I just pray to God to take my life and use my body as fertilizer and my life energy to give some incel that late late late growth spurt.
amen.
Fuck that's horrible. They have been making funs of you and ridiculed you for quite some time now. That is clear as day and it could've happened to me as well, 100%. The fact that she couldn't even bear looking at you shows that her conscience (what little there is) was bad and she knew exactly how bad she treated you behind your back.

Stuff like this never happens to normies. Normies can't relate to this (like many fakecels on this forum) as they've never experienced such bullying. I honestly hate what's happening to you and me and we can both just pray that we won't be here for long. This life is humiliating and torturous.

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?
I agree, I have this shit happen to me so often it’s why I don’t even bother going out half the time. It’s like I’m going outside just to become a meme

They do. I’ve confronted people before who were filming me and they always treat you like youre crazy. That gaslighting shit is cowardly and frustrating

I agree, I have this shit happen to me so often it’s why I don’t even bother going out half the time. It’s like I’m going outside just to become a meme
How are we supposed to not hate people when we are being treated like this? Honestly the only people who do not mock me are homeless people in the streets or the heavily disabled.

Fuck that's horrible. They have been making funs of you and ridiculed you for quite some time now. That is clear as day and it could've happened to me as well, 100%. The fact that she couldn't even bear looking at you shows that her conscience (what little there is) was bad and she knew exactly how bad she treated you behind your back.

Stuff like this never happens to normies. Normies can't relate to this (like many fakecels on this forum) as they've never experienced such bullying. I honestly hate what's happening to you and me and we can both just pray that we won't be here for long. This life is humiliating and torturous.
ive gotten similar shit in other places before, its nothing new to me.
Just this case stood out so much because it was so blatantly obivous.

I mean, my face has been rated as 4/10 but I have some other features, like being kind of non-nt and having a fucked up spine/walk/posture.
So in the past, this kind of treatment was just normal to me. I would also get it from teachers and my own family.
It took me a long long time to realize that what I was experiencing was not normal at all.
I was just coping in my own little bubble until I was like 20 lol.

Yes, the fakecel fags, you often hear them talking about hanging out with friends, going to clubs - all that shit. Like what the fuck?
If you are actually ugly, your entire life is affected, NOBODY wants to hang out with you except to manipulate you maybe.

So yeah.

They do. I’ve confronted people before who were filming me and they always treat you like youre crazy. That gaslighting shit is cowardly and frustrating
Walking meme is pretty accurate. If we go outside too long, you get to that point where everybody knows you (meme status) but you dont know anybody and people talk about behind your back and shit. Happend to me in HS.

How are we supposed to not hate people when we are being treated like this? Honestly the only people who do not mock me are homeless people in the streets or the heavily disabled.
People that treated me the best where people that were so fucked that they had nothing to loose. Bed ridden old men in the nursing home took a liking to me for example.
Literally people that society treats and views as soon-to-be-disposed-of dirt.

@ShadowTheEdgehog you're completely right. Fakecels won't understand these issues. People used to be embarrassed to be seen with me publicly. Literally 99% of all people are super cold to me. These are some signs that you're truly ugly. There's larpers on this forum who haven't even been bullied in school. Can you imagine?

@ShadowTheEdgehog you're completely right. Fakecels won't understand these issues. People used to be embarrassed to be seen with me publicly. Literally 99% of all people are super cold to me. These are some signs that you're truly ugly. There's larpers on this forum who haven't even been bullied in school. Can you imagine?
can relate to the embarassment part. Like I have said before, my school had 1000+ students and it was a school complex with different schools so probably around 3000+ students in city center. In my school, there were ca 4 people that were outcast. 4 out of a 1000. One was extremely short and fat with bad acne but very smart and hard working. The other guy was super tall, had a prince valiant haircut, man tits and a bald spot on his crown in 8th grade and had a skin disease all across his body (crazy psycho mom, literally raised him on soy milk due to allergies and lactose intolerance, no kidding).
And out of these 4 freaks I was the fucking looser.

So these were the kind of people I hung out with. But even between them it was all about statusmaxxing, being NT, having gadgets etc...
So even with these people, where I was kind of looksmatched, I got shat on because I had non-NT interests and wore old clothes and shit.
They didnt want to be seen walking around with me in the library and so on.

In general they would use me for shit. I got scammed out of money once, they ripped my backpack into pieces etc... And these were my friends jfl, this was my normal.

So, yeah, most people just ignore me or are cold. Also prooves why exposure therapy is a joke. Ive jestermaxxed infront of class, Ive tried talking to people, starting conversations etc... but they just ignore me.

Sometimes you contribute something good but its like they cant acknoweldge it because of your low status. So they ignore it and then bring it up later like they discovered it. Happend in my own family as well.

And then I read people here talking about hanging out with friends and shit and going to parties and events and so on...
completely unreltable to me. I cant even go outside my house in this small village because of anxiety. I ve been ldaring in this room for over a decade.
If you look good enough to go to a fucking restaurant or club without feeling anxiety, FUCK YOU.

If you look good enough to go to a fucking restaurant or club without feeling anxiety, FUCK YOU.
YESYESYES

I'm giga autistic and ugly as fuck. The moment I'd step into some club or whatever people would look at me funny. I remember eating at a restaurant once because my little cousin was celebrating her birthday. I wanted to avoid going there with other family members because I hate them and they hate me so I joined them later on. I felt kinda weird going there on my own and trust me as soon as I opened the door everyone was staring at me, some people even turned around and started giggling. I ate a few slices of pizza and pissed off after like ten minutes. Never again.

Your story is brutal. Even the ugliest truecels are rude towards each other. That's why we're an ultimate laughing stock, we can't even stick together as a group of truecels. We should basically support each other but trust me most truecels would betray you or break their loyalty towards you for a random becky

YESYESYES

I'm giga autistic and ugly as fuck. The moment I'd step into some club or whatever people would look at me funny. I remember eating at a restaurant once because my little cousin was celebrating her birthday. I wanted to avoid going there with other family members because I hate them and they hate me so I joined them later on. I felt kinda weird going there on my own and trust me as soon as I opened the door everyone was staring at me, some people even turned around and started giggling. I ate a few slices of pizza and pissed off after like ten minutes. Never again.

Your story is brutal. Even the ugliest truecels are rude towards each other. That's why we're an ultimate laughing stock, we can't even stick together as a group of truecels. We should basically support each other but trust me most truecels would betray you or break their loyalty towards you for a random becky
Same.
In HS they used to fucking openly mock me for being so anxious about being in the center of attention.
They would literally say "ooh youre in it now, everybody looking ooh" - in a mocking way.

Restaurants are hell holes for me. My entire life, I just hug walls when I am in public. I just try to hide wherever, on the toilet, in some corner.
I get the same reactions as you.
When I enter a restaurant, like a mcdonalds, everybody fucking looks at me. Like I said, I come off like a carricature. I have comically big feet for my height.
I have 47EU feet and I am 179cm tall. The only other guy in my company with the same shoe size is 2m tall.

So I walk around, one side of my body kind of drags a tiny bit because of my spine, I am clumsy as fuck, I am nervous and non-NT + shitty clothes...

Bro, for years I used to think that I am mentally ill, literally. I thought I was a narcissist or paranoid because I kept hearing people whisper and giggle behind my back.
I always felt like people were looking at me and I thought I had some sort of mental disorder that made me think I was important or some shit.

And years later one of the freaks I talked about, he actually confessed to me about spreading rumors behind my back for A FUCKING YEAR. The guy even stayed after lessons and spread rumors by talking shit about me and my family to teachers and so on.
So dont get me wrong, this person is not a good guy, he is a legit psycho, textbook. Superficial charmer etc... he was just testing how far he could go because I am not that resentful as a person and I forgive easily.

I hate socializing with people and going out. I fucking hate it with all my might. Even when I walk through the country side and I see people coming towards me from a mile away, I sometimes hide behind a bush and let them pass or go off the road and walk through the forest.

You did good leaving that place, big balls. I couldnt do that. I only bailed during my graduation ceremony of HS. I was so fucking done, HS ruined my mental health.
I picked up my final certificate on stage, posed for the photo and got the fuck out. My mom was with me and drove me home, 10 minutes, I was out, done, finished.

And yes, even truecels will abandon you for female validation. Its funny, even the most pathetic betabuxxers think they are superior to you for some reason even though the freedom and liberties of a single guy mog them to hell and back. I can get up and leave my job at any time, the only one who has to deal with the consequences is me. And the consequence is nothing, I loose my job, so what.
These fags that are married to a single mom with 2 kids jfl, try walking away, see what happens....

Last edited:
Same.
In HS they used to fucking openly mock me for being so anxious about being in the center of attention.
They would literally say "ooh youre in it now, everybody looking ooh" - in a mocking way.

Restaurants are hell holes for me. My entire life, I just hug walls when I am in public. I just try to hide wherever, on the toilet, in some corner.
I get the same reactions as you.
When I enter a restaurant, like a mcdonalds, everybody fucking looks at me. Like I said, I come off like a carricature. I have comically big feet for my height.
I have 47EU feet and I am 179cm tall. The only other guy in my company with the same shoe size is 2m tall.

So I walk around, one side of my body kind of drags a tiny bit because of my spine, I am clumsy as fuck, I am nervous and non-NT + shitty clothes...

Bro, for years I used to think that I am mentally ill, literally. I thought I was a narcissist or paranoid because I kept hearing people whisper and giggle behind my back.
I always felt like people were looking at me and I thought I had some sort of mental disorder that made me think I was important or some shit.

And years later one of the freaks I talked about, he actually confessed to me about spreading rumors behind my back for A FUCKING YEAR. The guy even stayed after lessons and spread rumors by talking shit about me and my family to teachers and so on.
So dont get me wrong, this person is not a good guy, he is a legit psycho, textbook. Superficial charmer etc... he was just testing how far he could go because I am not that resentful as a person and I forgive easily.

I hate socializing with people and going out. I fucking hate it with all my might. Even when I walk through the country side and I see people coming towards me from a mile away, I sometimes hide behind a bush and let them pass or go off the road and walk through the forest.

You did good leaving that place, big balls. I couldnt do that. I only bailed during my graduation ceremony of HS. I was so fucking done, HS ruined my mental health.
I picked up my final certificate on stage, posed for the photo and got the fuck out. My mom was with me and drove me home, 10 minutes, I was out, done, finished.

And yes, even truecels will abandon you for female validation. Its funny, even the most pathetic betabuxxers think they are superior to you for some reason even though the freedom and liberties of a single guy mog them to hell and back. I can get up and leave my job at any time, the only one who has to deal with the consequences is me. And the consequence is nothing, I loose my job, so what.
These fags that are married to a single mom with 2 kids jfl, try walking away, see what happens....
I can relate to every word you say. I've been experiencing similar things. Funny how our childhoods were supposed to be the easiest and best times for us but even that was ruined for incels. I wish I could be young again though. I hate everything about aging at this point.

I can relate to every word you say. I've been experiencing similar things. Funny how our childhoods were supposed to be the easiest and best times for us but even that was ruined for incels. I wish I could be young again though. I hate everything about aging at this point.
honestly, I can say that i dont have many good memories in my life. I feel like shit every single day, there are no happy moments.
In my childhood, the only good memories are from being in the library because I liked that place.

But besides that, bullying started in kindergarden and got worse over time.
I went to a different HS than my peers to avoid bullying but it didnt work.

From HS onwards everything became worse and worse to the point where I dont remember entire years. I just coped and escapism-maxxed to the point where I forgot everything. I dont remember any names or faces, its all gone.

I hope that I can be back at the library when I am dead. I really liked that place.
I even made a thread about it:

honestly, I can say that i dont have many good memories in my life. I feel like shit every single day, there are no happy moments.
In my childhood, the only good memories are from being in the library because I liked that place.

But besides that, bullying started in kindergarden and got worse over time.
I went to a different HS than my peers to avoid bullying but it didnt work.

From HS onwards everything became worse and worse to the point where I dont remember entire years. I just coped and escapism-maxxed to the point where I forgot everything. I dont remember any names or faces, its all gone.

I hope that I can be back at the library when I am dead. I really liked that place.
I even made a thread about it:

This is some kind of escaping into another place, right?

Well I kind of had my best memories in my childhood and they were all with me being alone in my room playing video games. My most cherished memories are not real, they happened in a video game. I remember being a very sickly and fragile little kid who used to stay at home quite frequently. Whenever I was at home I'd spend my time playing video games, reading books, watching movies. It was such moments that were the most peaceful. Now I feel like I already saw and heard and played everything and it all feels like I've been there before.

Nothing gets to me anymore its just all kinda worn out. I still enjoy it but not as much as I used to.

@ThoughtfulCel opinion?
i just want to do this tbh
8D6ECF69 7B57 48BB 9FC2 FA6B8D860AA6