Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't hate ALL races you are bluepilled

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Rather than saying "whites have done x and y TO me" ask yourself: "What has MY race done FOR me? What did curries did for me? what did sands did for me? etc etc" and then you can easily see that incels are despised in ALL races and ALL races are equally shit and being patriotic to your race doesn't make any fucking sense.

If you're a chink, did your chink family and chink relatives really help you get your dick wet? Did they blackpill you from an early age, signaled to you that you are high status and special etc. ? Were they actually on your side when you were bullied and built up your self-esteem? If the answer is no, there is no reason not to hate them even if you hate whites.

All races are all fucking normies and I hate them fucking all. Even tough I'm a fucking cumskin, I fucking hate the cumskins, but I also hate all the others.

The major divide within humanity is not white vs black vs brown vs yellow but rather chads, foids and normies VS incels. Yep they are all on the same side, which makes it even more fucking important that we don't get divided, the struggle is hard as it is.

Last edited:
The divide is actually those who have power and influence vs those who don't. The rest is politics identity cope.

As a currycel, I have more in common with a whitecel than with a Chadpreet.

what have rices done for me?

give me asian women :feelsdevil:

The divide is actually those who have power and influence vs those who don't. The rest is politics identity cope.
Literally Chads vs incels.

Or psychopaths vs empaths if you want to be more precise.

I don't feel any connection to any race or in-group, but I don't hate any races either.

Last edited:
All the white hate you see irl or on the internet, it's mostly whites throwing mud at other whites and some blacks or other thugmaxxed groups making money or getting clout from that shit tho alongwith lib whites. It's entirely a western euro, North America business model for that matter. I don't think really oppressed people can shout loud enough to be heard, like incels, no one will ever address our problems, they fall on deaf and gleefully sadistic ears who enjoy our suffering.

I don't feel any connection to any race or in-group, but I don't hate any races either.
Lets Go Reaction GIF

Rather than saying "whites have done x and y TO me" ask yourself: "What has MY race done FOR me? What did curries did for me? what did sands did for me? etc etc" and then you can easily see that incels are despised in ALL races and ALL races are equally shit and being patriotic to your race doesn't make any fucking sense.

If you're a chink, did your chink family and chink relatives really help you get your dick wet? Did they blackpill you from an early age, signaled to you that you are high status and special etc. ? Were they actually on your side when you were bullied and built up your self-esteem? If the answer is no, there is no reason not to hate them even if you hate whites.

All races are all fucking normies and I hate them fucking all. Even tough I'm a fucking cumskin, I fucking hate the cumskins, but I also hate all the others.

The major divide within humanity is not white vs black vs brown vs yellow but rather chads, foids and normies VS incels. Yep they are all on the same side, which makes it even more fucking important that we don't get divided, the struggle is hard as it is.
As I'am white I have no problem with races. :forcedsmile:

Race is a myth.
There is only one race that is human race and it is shown in facial features like ( Jawline, Maxilla, Eye area, nose and face shape etc )
Your race is your face
You can just google Black, Asian, Arab Jawline, hunter eyes men

Races are losers who try to be proud of the achievements of their own people.
White nationalists tell you we are the most civilized, attractive etc but when you compare their ugly faces to Brad Pitt, you feel like they are two different species.

The more people have the same race, the more will hate each others like brothers of same family because of competition, jealousy and selfishness. The proof white people tortured each others in two world brutal wars. Hitler was allied with Asians against his neighbors.

Race is a myth.
There is only one race that is human race and it is shown in facial features like ( Jawline, Maxilla, Eye area, nose and face shape etc )
Your race is your face

White nationalists tell you we are the most civilized, attractive etc but when you compare their ugly faces to Brad Pitt, you feel like they are two different species.

The more people have the same race, the more will hate each others like brothers of same family because of competition, jealousy and selfishness. The proof white people tortured each others in two world brutal wars. Hitler was allied with Asians against his neighbors.
Cope, there are 4 races. Incel, normie, chad, and foid.

I only hate the negroids.

All other races can be either based or cucked. So I only hate the cucked ones.

i hate the race of normfags, foids and chads, i don't hate the race of incels

My curry older sister actually did blackpill me though. I remember watching Rush Hour (I don't remember if it was 1 or 2) in middle school and was going on about how cool some of the characters were and how I want to grow up to be like that. She told me straight up - nobody thinks Indian men are cool or good-looking, not even Indian women. She explained it goes White men - Other men - Black men - and then Indian men. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Jesus Christ what a cunt.

No reason why curries couldn't be regarded as cool.

Chad is human. He represents human race.
The rest are sub humans.
They have no race.
Your a fucking cuck. Don’t you want to have Chads harem? This is why I called it a divine struggle

One person who shares the same skin color as me invented this, therefore I must be special too!

Then sits at home and does absolutely nothing, yet claims superiority based on other people's achievements :feelskek:

One person who shares the same skin color as me invented this, therefore I must be special too!

Then sits at home and does absolutely nothing, yet claims superiority based on other people's achievements :feelskek:
this

I hate everyone equally. Even fuckin dogs

Race is a myth.
Your race is your face

Interesting. Yea I thought before that rice on rice cruelty was a rice only thing, but ya I guess other races hate each other too

Agreed. Except i have more respect for rice cels and currys because they’re playing on extra hard mode