Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don't get triggered when you see a female, you are a cuck

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
You are a fukin bluepilled cuck, whether if it's online or irl, I get triggered by these creatures, I get very triggered when I see them in groups talking loudly or laughing, they are literally carbon copies of themselves, They are stupid low iq objects that should just be property at best. and if you dont get mad or triggered you are a softcel cuck

True, what do they have to offer for me ? Why should i give them anyhing if they just want to take advantage of me

I am too calm to get triggered, i rarely get pissed off.

you know its over when you get triggered over girls kek

No I am just numb to these things

I had to endure so much physical pain in 2017 that nothing really shocks me anymore

How can non-Chad males possibly not be triggered be females.

I really don't care. I feel nothing when I see a female

me too at times, but when they interact especially with chad i go ogre rage
Yeah I want to jam a rusty prison shank into their windpipe whenever they start talking

If you don't support fgm, you are a cuck.

True, what do they have to offer for me ? Why should i give them anyhing if they just want to take advantage of me
They're difficult to talk to, stupid and boring too. Still can't stop yearning for them.

lol it's the cuck that lets his mood be controlled by them.

jfl at giving a fuck about them especially if they're not doing anything to you

Groups of hot teenage girls are pretty horrifying tbh

i barely ever see women because i don't go outside

only cucks get "triggered" by anything

except maybe guys who been in wars and killed people,

Tbh some foids iq mog me eventho mine is above average. Anyway i get triggerd yeah wanna rape them instantly

You are a fukin bluepilled cuck, whether if it's online or irl, I get triggered by these creatures, I get very triggered when I see them in groups talking loudly or laughing, they are literally carbon copies of themselves, They are stupid low iq objects that should just be property at best. and if you dont get mad or triggered you are a softcel cuck
Same thing when a white girl sees a black dude

You get angry? I'm indifferent as fuck. Sure, I fucking hate these femoids that surround me: the ones I work with or have to deal with when I go to the bar or grocery store, etc. but do I really get "triggered" or whatever? No. I just give them NO attention and treat them like a wall. It's why I stay clear of these cuntaminations, so I don't have to deal with them. If I have no choice but to have to interact with them, I say nothing and keep my eyes either to the ground before me or look around like I don't give a rat's ass. Looking at them and giving them any sort of attention shows them that you care about them and their existence. The only time you should look at a woman is if a confrontation happens and you must fight your way through their bullshit, either physically or mentally is the only time to deal with them.

getting triggered over them is pathetic
they don't give a shit about me, why should I? bad enough they don't want to fuck me, no need to let them manipulate me even more

Calm it down buckaroo. I only really get triggered when i see them in a relationship. Hand holding and kissing makes me rage internally.

Calm it down buckaroo. I only really get triggered when i see them in a relationship. Hand holding and kissing makes me rage internally.

i only actually get triggered when i see them interact with chads and when they laugh loudly in groups, i made this post when i was very mad at something else, so its kind blown out of proportion

Every time I see a foid I am filled with hatred and rage

I'm far more triggered by numales and WKs than by females tbh