Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you don't get sexual right away with modern women you will be immediately friend-zoned

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Online dating has set the standard. You have to complete against dozens of men for the same woman

Women are NPCs. If you first try to create a connection with her and talk to her like a human she will friend-zone you instantly as boring and not really interested in her.

Who does she go for? The guy who does the low effort love bombing and sexual innuendo messages right away. They are too stupid to realize this trick because they are emotional creatures who only care of someone gives them the'chills'. They're oblivious to the fact they are being played like a fiddle

I've seen posts on Reddit of women complaining that guys they meet online are just taking about normal things to them and having deep conversations, and when they ask them out it confuses them because they think he isn't interested because he didn't love bomb or resort to low effort sexual innuendo

They are too stupid to realize this trick because they are emotional creatures who only care of someone gives them the'chills'. They're oblivious to the fact they are being played like a fiddle
It's not stupidity, it is jadedness. The 1000 cock stare. PTSD together with Downregulation of the mesolymbic-cortical dopaminergic pathways caused by years of excessive sexual activity starting early (e.g.: going to sex and drug-fueled orgies every weekend from puberty into her 20's).

When a foid is exposed to these excesses for years she becomes jaded, and then a normal interaction, like asking about her day, feels terminally boring and non-sexual.

Anything short of being passed around all the guys in a meth-fueled orgy will not arouse her anymore. Not after years of this being her routine sexual activity.

It's not stupidity, it is jadedness. The 1000 cock stare. PTSD together with Downregulation of the mesolymbic-cortical dopaminergic pathways caused by years of excessive sexual activity starting early (e.g.: going to sex and drug-fueled orgies every weekend from puberty into her 20's).

When a foid is exposed to these excesses for years she becomes jaded, and then a normal interaction, like asking about her day, feels terminally boring and non-sexual.

Anything short of being passed around all the guys in a meth-fueled orgy will not arouse her anymore. Not after years of this being her routine sexual activity.
Crazy how too much sex with too many people can fuck your mind up

Crazy how too much sex with too many people can fuck your mind up
Foids' mind is screwed by lots of sex with different partners.

Having more sex with more foids is beneficial for the male.

Online dating has set the standard. You have to complete against dozens of men for the same woman

Women are NPCs. If you first try to create a connection with her and talk to her like a human she will friend-zone you instantly as boring and not really interested in her.

Who does she go for? The guy who does the low effort love bombing and sexual innuendo messages right away. They are too stupid to realize this trick because they are emotional creatures who only care of someone gives them the'chills'. They're oblivious to the fact they are being played like a fiddle

I've seen posts on Reddit of women complaining that guys they meet online are just taking about normal things to them and having deep conversations, and when they ask them out it confuses them because they think he isn't interested because he didn't love bomb or resort to low effort sexual innuendo

this thread needs to be PINNED because its the godawful FUCKING truth. i am OLD ENOUGH and have been rejected by WAY too many women to not understand this fact of life. Kudos. Very important and good thread.

this thread needs to be PINNED because its the godawful FUCKING truth. i am OLD ENOUGH and have been rejected by WAY too many women to not understand this fact of life. Kudos. Very important and good thread.

It's awful that you can't love them then have sex anymore. They are so sexualized now. It's backwards now. Sex then love.

It's true. But still Chad only.

Foids' mind is screwed by lots of sex with different partners.

Having more sex with more foids is beneficial for the male.

They don't bond or feel desire over emotional connection once their body count hits 5+

The mistake good guys make it trying to bond with them emotionally or attempting to create a connection with them first. If you don't get sexual right away, you have no chance.

Modern women are not looking for emotional intimacy. At all. It's all sexual.

Once they sleep with 5+ men they lose their ability to feel satisfied with any one man. Women will either have 1-5 sex partners or 30+. There is no in-between.

It's so effing messed up

They don't bond or feel desire over emotional connection once their body count hits 5+

The mistake good guys make it trying to bond with them emotionally or attempting to create a connection with them first. If you don't get sexual right away, you have no chance.

Modern women are not looking for emotional intimacy. At all. It's all sexual.

Once they sleep with 5+ men they lose their ability to feel satisfied with any one man. Women will either have 1-5 sex partners or 30+. There is no in-between.

It's so effing messed up

Unless you're Chad. They lose the ability to be content with average guys but no body count can make a woman not simp for and love Chad.

Conversely she can be KHHV and her ability to bond with ugly men is the same of Mia Malkova being satisfied with a 4.5 inches dick.

Women with free will is fucking miserable, they can't pair bond & become resentful later on while chads become bored yet still ruin these cunts & guys that can't get shit lose their mind or become developmentally stunted, stuck in a time capsule psychologically & you can't admit this shit else you become the butt of every joke & permanently outcast.

Bitch and whore are apparently compliments now.

Correct, you need to move immediately with women today.
It seems this way too with women I've come across. Either inexperienced or gaping ravaged holes that can only be used for quick fucks. But, the inexperienced ones are generally high value and never give me the time of the day.

Society's just fucked. We're learning the hard way what happens when women go unchecked.

Society's just fucked. We're learning the hard way what happens when women go unchecked.

Learning the hard way Christain laws did alot of good in keeping them in check. Society moving to secularism created unchecked women, and this mess

Example of warped woman mind wanting to friendzone man who doesn't sexualize her on day one.

gzdD3aN.jpg

nw95QGJ.jpg

I believe this, what do I need to search to confirm this? Lmao.

look at my post above you for one example
So its true... its fucking true, lmao. The fuckboy saying "ayy u want some fuk" is literally real & wimmin fall for it, then they're victims because men only want sex from them. Full fucking circle

Extremely true, you have to when you meet a woman make it clear why you're talking to her.

Holy shit, this thread is a monument of based I haven't seen in a while on this forum. From what I read all comments are good too and correct as well.

Women think men who discuss normal things and are looking for someone to share their life with are boring, but in truth it's her that's been desensitized to healthy relationships. Whoring and chad chasing have their toll.

Notable mention to women who go even further than this and only think a relationship isn't boring if it's an emotional rollercoaster of toxicity, fights, cheating, etc.

The comic with two guys, one good looking and one not, saying hi to a woman at work who then thanks the good looking one but calls HR on the not good looking one, also addresses this. Men who aren't good looking are perceived as "creepy" if they insert any sexuality into what we say. And so we have learned not to. Meanwhile Chad has been trained that it's ok to say whatever he wants, which of course increasingly escalates, as do the female expectations.

It's like inflation, where Chad and all women have had wages rising with inflation, but we have had wages stay the same. And it's gotten to the point where we not only are rejected from anywhere with a dress code or cover cost, but are liable to get the cops called on us for even trying.

Learning the hard way Christain laws did alot of good in keeping them in check. Society moving to secularism created unchecked women, and this mess

A number of years back on another forum, some anti-religious guy was going on about how horrible religion was. My counter argument was that society needs something, even if a backdrop, to guide it. There will always be religious fanatics and there were always be people who do whatever they want. But, for the masses, religion helps steer things in a pro-society way.

He got defensive, called me a religioustard. I told him, you and I both know it's bullshit. We can be moral and ethical without this mythology. But most normies can't. Hence, the need for religion, not the woo-woo side, but the moral impositions.

I think that's what people who get hung up on religion either way fail to understand. It's not about the magic, but the moral implications. Normies need to be told what to do as an extra reiteration that something they may want to do is "wrong," or "a sin" (i.e. against society).

And something always takes its place. Effectively, Feminism and Gynocentricity have become a modern religion, along with the woke stuff and whatnot. Anyone who questions it/doesn't go along with it is a sinner. Anyone who criticizes it is a blasphemer.

Casual talking is, usually, boring. If I had to interact with normies, I'd end up sleeping in the middle of a street.

So its true... its fucking true, lmao. The fuckboy saying "ayy u want some fuk" is literally real & wimmin fall for it, then they're victims because men only want sex from them. Full fucking circle
Factss

Facts