Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you don't get regular sex in your teens, 20s and 30s your life is 100% over and you should never have been born

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
One chance at life and we are legit missing out on the most vital and best experience life has to offer.
You will never try new sex positions. You will never wake up with a girl sucking your dick out of lust. You can't answer the" whats the craziest place you had sex?"
like all the normies/Chads/stacys do with a smile.

Parties/nightlife/festivals will never have the same excitement as for other people, because for you there is 0% chance for sex

It's so, SO over :cryfeels:

Kind of get your point but just out of interest, why is that not possible in your 40s?

Teehee world

sexual experience is basically vital and if you miss out on that you are extremely fucked.

truly, i was born and then my life was over

"If you don't get regular sex in your teens, 20s and 30s your life is 100% over and you should never have been born"

STICKY THIS

Even more important than those three combined: Sex in your 10s

are there any testosterone left in a 40's something male?
seem like that is the age where they start dying of cardiovascular disease and stuff

AAAAH MAKE THE PAIN STOP :feelsohgod:

outside of that, about all you have is some desperate entrepreneurial or creative effort hoping to make millions.

what do you know, gunning for that is increasingly popular with young guys in their 20s and early 30s.

outside of that, about all you have is some desperate entrepreneurial or creative effort hoping to make millions.

what do you know, gunning for that is increasingly popular with young guys in their 20s and early 30s.

High IQ

I already know I should’ve never been born

Basically true. Where the hell did you think the premise for a movie called "The 40 year old virgin" came from. If you hit 40 and have never had sex it is so OVER. It's still very possible and your average testosterone levels have only dropped slightly but the soul destroying decay of your mind from not having sex in prime youth will be destroying. Imagine young moids having casual sex 10x a day in a random morning compared to a virgin 40 year old still having to negotiate getting his boner to full mast.....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back